Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have been very pro Jose for a long time, but I’m starting to get seriously sick to death of these bunch of fucking losers constantly dropping stupid points to utter shit teams and making them look good. How many more times do these bunch of plebs keep dropping valuable points? Every single bloody time. I’m at the end of my tether with this club, I really am.

Just bored. Dont enjoy watching us, its just relief if we win and onto the next but no enjoyment there. If we dont win it feels like you've wasted your time bothering. Football shouldnt be like that.
I agree at the end of these games I just feel like "What the fuck was the point in me wasting my time for that?"

And it's not about the losing or drawing, it's the manner in which it's happening, we play boring football and the only thing that makes that ok is when we win, if we don't win then there is literally nothing else to celebrate, it's not entertaining to watch, it's just shit.

I honestly can't watch it anymore.

I have been very pro Jose for a long time, but I’m starting to get seriously sick to death of these bunch of fucking losers constantly dropping stupid points to utter shit teams and making them look good. How many more times do these bunch of plebs keep dropping valuable points? Every single bloody time. I’m at the end of my tether with this club, I really am.
Mate, Sheffield United and Fulham played 1-1 against Liverpool. Considering our chances today we had to win but we did not. That's called being unlucky.

Mate, Sheffield United and Fulham played 1-1 against Liverpool. Considering our chances today we had to win but we did not. That's called being unlucky.

Give it a rest mate. Dropping late leads to Westham, Wolves, Fulham, Liverpool , Newcastle isn’t unlucky, it’s fucking scandalous. They never learn and are making the same mistakes time and time again. I am fed up with it.

Give it a rest mate. Dropping late leads to Westham, Wolves, Fulham, Liverpool , Newcastle isn’t unlucky, it’s fucking scandalous. They never learn and are making the same mistakes time and time again. I am fed up with it.
Give it a rest mate? You just ignored the fact that a non stop attacking team can't win against the bottom teams. We had impressive chances today and we did not score man. That's football. With the given chances we could have won easily. But yeah, it's easier to blame one person instead of questioning how striker can't take the chance in front of the goal.

We have a core of players who were there throughout the Pochettino years. The problem then was we were pretty good beating the shitty teams and didn’t win too many against the top sides.

Now we seem to turn over the top teams under Jose yet can’t beat the shitty teams.

Just a small matter of finding the happy medium. I’m sure we’ll get there eventually.

What's baffling is he just doesn't seem to learn. Dismal football to watch, he's lucky that no fans are there because I think that the situation would be pretty toxic during that second half.

Has to be the worst spurs team to watch in living memory.. and that's with a few genuinely world class players in our team. Always said if this is the way we are playing we need to be right up there challenging for the league.

Completely lost the enjoyment of watching us play these days and I can't see Jose being the man to turn that around unfortunately.

2.5/3.1 xG came in the first half. It's the same story, this time with missed chances:

ErpYxfLXcAAOtnq

1-0 at half time, yet we create less than Fulham in the second half (0.6 xG to 0.7 xG) and give up a goal. It's the same thing every time.

I agree at the end of these games I just feel like "What the fuck was the point in me wasting my time for that?"

And it's not about the losing or drawing, it's the manner in which it's happening, we play boring football and the only thing that makes that ok is when we win, if we don't win then there is literally nothing else to celebrate, it's not entertaining to watch, it's just shit.

I honestly can't watch it anymore.
I’m literally now switching on my laptop to do some work as I’m so pissed off about the football I want to take my mind off it before going to bed.

This is what these games are driving me to.

I'm getting to the end of my tether with his negative tactics against sides we should be going put and out playing and beating. As soon as I see hojbjerg winks sisokko I knew what it was going to be as did the majority of everybody else. The tactics is hope kane and son get us out the shit by scoring at least 2 goals between them or we won't fucking win. We play a right winger in bergwijn because he fucking defends well ffs.

Back
Top Bottom