Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s finished here, that’s been clear for a long time. Jose basically came out in the press conference and said that he isn’t working hard enough to turn his situation around, comparing him to Ndombele. So he’s done, his 74 minutes played in the league tells us all we need to know.

Anyway it’s a different team today, some bold selections. So let’s go! Jose is clearly trying to find a solution.
The problem is you can tinker with the line up as much as you like but the only players scoring are Son & Kane. Ndombele pops up now and then with a few.

This is all becoming a bit silly now, how can Alli not even on the bench is mind boggling.
He’s a proven PL goal scorer and chips in with assists.
No one else, be it Lucas, Bergwijn, Lamela, Bale etc are contributing.

He has to bring Alli back in soon if this continues

He’s finished here, that’s been clear for a long time. Jose basically came out in the press conference and said that he isn’t working hard enough to turn his situation around, comparing him to Ndombele. So he’s done, his 74 minutes played in the league tells us all we need to know.

Anyway it’s a different team today, some bold selections. So let’s go! Jose is clearly trying to find a solution.
Yes... you’re clearly right. I think, for those of us who feel a connection with Dele and saw a glimmer of something vs Marine, it’s time to let go.

And I like your optimism. I love this lineup, and I like how Jose is looking to unlock us. Onward.

Dele is gone if he's not injured..

As for the team relatively happy.
He's doing this because we were poor last season when we played a back 4 , its better to match their shape to play well against them.
Its an attacking lineup because the wing-backs will be playing as wingbacks not fullbacks.
Ndombele at CM is a relief given how that's his best position
And the front 3 looks nice.

The back 3 is meh. I thought Dier deserved to be dropped but I guess he's Mourinho's favourite.

Absolute shame that we have two of the best in form forwards in world football who also link up brilliantly but we are struggling to create chances for them and score goals. Typical Tottenham

Back
Top Bottom