January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This window has been pretty dry. Maybe something next week with Dele leaving and then a potential replacement? but apart from that.. I mean its too be expected to be honest and I do think Jose actually has a lot of good players at his disposal but is being let down by poor inidividuals eg. Eric Dier but also Jose's tactical setups have arguably lost us points rather than the quality of players.

Doubt many will agree but I have this weird feeling it will end up being between Leicester and City in the end.

I just think that Leicester will be determined not to drop off like last season and to be fair they are probably the best coached team at the moment in the top 6.

Well he is 4th choice at the moment so maybe he will be 4th choice next season, we can get decent money for Gazzaniga and Heaton is available on a free and HG

We still have to see what happens with Lloris because he will have 12 months left in the summer
Got a feeling Lloris will see out he's contract and leave, would try and snap up Pope from Burnley if the case.

Got a feeling Lloris will see out he's contract and leave, would try and snap up Pope from Burnley if the case.
There are some rumblings out of France that Poch wants Lloris in the summer.

It makes sense that the biggest club in France would want the France captain to be fair. No idea where that leaves Navas tho.

There are some rumblings out of France that Poch wants Lloris in the summer.

It makes sense that the biggest club in France would want the France captain to be fair. No idea where that leaves Navas tho.
Would mean we do get something for him then if that does happen.

Surely with the league being as tight as it is, this window should be all about....

Bro Opportunity GIF by Pepsi India

"Eder Militao, the centre-back at Real Madrid is out of favour there,” Castles said.

“Madrid are trying to offload the player, they want ideally to sell. I’m told their asking price is €50 million (£44.5m), but there is the option there of getting Militao on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy at the end of the season.”
It’s been made clear that Spurs want a centre-back this month, but it’s also been discussed that Jose Mourinho would like a left-footer to slot into his backline, and Militao doesn’t fit the bill there.

Doubt many will agree but I have this weird feeling it will end up being between Leicester and City in the end.

I just think that Leicester will be determined not to drop off like last season and to be fair they are probably the best coached team at the moment in the top 6.

Yeah, mostly agree. Leicester have a really good squad, Soyuncu and Ricardo from their bench last night would both be starters for us. One thing is that an injury to Vardy could be a big issue for them, and he seems to be carrying a few problems in his groin/hip area.

Back
Top Bottom