January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing we didn't move some dross on. Hopefully a big summer planned with major rebuilding in mind but starting with moving on all the cloggers, both youth and first team. Amazed to see some of these youth players that some were calling to be in our first team now being loaned to league 2 and league 1 teams. But won't stop folks saying we should hang our hats on Skipp coming back to save us.

Hopefully we see a clearout very early of the Lamelas, Mouras, Sanchezes, and others so there is space to actually utilize. Won't happen though as we've seen this movie before...1 in 1 out so not 1 bean is unaccounted for.
So true. Some of the loans make no sense. When you are sending a player to greenock morton you really can't rate him that much. & then CCV seems to be forever on loan. So many youngsters clearly will never be good enough for us yet we hang on to them or send them out on loan. I'd rather out on loan than hanging around the club. But some clearly just aren't good enough. Seems to add to the theme of no real plan or leadership when it comes to recruitment & transfers. Very messy.

Odilon Kossounou, 20 year old CB who also can play RB at Club Brügge. Regular for 1,5 years, has started all their Champions League games. I think he will be a great CB. Sell Sanchez, buy him. For the rest in the Sanchez money. Go for Sabitzer as a replacement for Sissoko. We can't keep playing that pointer with wooden legs.
I got a laugh the last time I mentioned Odilon Kossounou. But I repeat a. Sell Sanchez and get Odilon before he goes to a bigger team. Milan is interested and now Wolves. Only 20 with 2 years of CL experience.

Back
Top Bottom