Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are still in the fa cup and EL aswell as the Carabao cup final

The 3 at the back last 2 games have puzzled me but no he shouldn't go in my opinion
I expect him to finish the season. But i've got no faith in him long term. Unless we miraculously find 300M plus to spend on players, he's not going to get anything out of this squad. He's not a long-term option.
If Levy isn't thinking about his replacement tonight he's remiss.

Lost the players. Not sure what we do, he is known for one off games and we have one in the league cup against Man City. That aside Mourinho has no excuse, we had a decent transfer window for once, the squad is very good minus our CB situation.

I was willing to accept Jose’s boring football on the basis he would win, win, win. If he is not bringing results he has no reason to be here. As a manager you can offer me good football or success. We have had plenty of good football under Pochettino, Redknapp and Jol but we brought in Mourinho purely for success.

Mourinho is ruining us. Poch left when he lost the dressing room, but the same squad gone to a UCL final. There's quality here, and also we brought in some good players like Reguilon and Hojbjerg. There's no excuse, the shite football is on Mourinho tactics, the guy simply can't set a team to attack, he doesn't know what to do, he doesn't have a clube.

For those that backed Jose and have now reconsidered, fair play. We have all got calls wrong in football before and will again. With the history Jose had, it was easy to convince yourself it could work.

For any cunt that still backs him, you are part of the problem and you deserve the horrid performances we get from here until the end of the season.

I still believe in Mourinho. He is not the problem here.

WE NEED PROPER FUCKING INVESTMENT. SOME ACTUAL TOP DOLLAR SPENT. SHIFT DIER, LAMELA, LUCAS, SISSOKO, WINKS, EVEN BERGWIN AND LO CELSEO AREN'T AT THIS LEVEL.

THE WHOLE TEAM NEEDS SOME PROPER HEAVY MONEY SPENT. WE'VE BEEN DYING FOR IT FOR YEARS NOW. A MANAGER CANNOT POLISH A TURD! ENOUGH!! CHEAP CUNTS TAKE TAKE TAKE BUT GIVE FUCK ALL!
Yeah, Mourinho needs suppoort, the 7 players he got can't make us play better.

LEVY IS PLAYING YOU ALL.

CHOP AND CHANGE MANAGERS. END OF THE DAY IT'S THE SAME RESULTS. IT WILL MAKE FUCK ALL DIFFERENCE.

WHAT HE WON'T EVER DO IS PUT HIS FUCKING HANDS IN HIS POCKETS AND SPEND SOME ACTUAL. FUCKING MONEY.

Back
Top Bottom