Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
The lack of fans may be Jose's saviour.

The atmosphere at NWHL would be so toxic if fans were back in..... Witnessing the shite that we've had would see booing from all sides of the ground and I reckon he'd be getting a massively hard time from the fans.

The one thing I hope someone does do is drag Jose into an office, sit him down and tell him to work on Dele and get the lad firing again.

Stop fucking calling him out in the media or you’re getting sacked. Do your fucking job.
The results and performance have been screaming for Dele for 2 months now. It's horrific from Mourinho.

As well. But he wasn’t that bright choosing players I’m afraid. He didn’t rated Maddison and Tielemans for instance
Don't matter if the chairman won't back you I'm afraid. Poch was a fan of Bruno & grealish but if you don't get backed it don't matter. Or if we had good owners they would see poch is a good manager but has weaknesses like scouting & picking players. So would work with him on that. Klopp wasn't behind the salah signing for example. & how many average to meh signings have Liverpool made under klopp.

Absolutely abysmal - not doing the basics. No desire or competitiveness. Lost almost every 50-50, giving the ball away under no pressure, gutless. The players have just lost interest, it's a disgrace.

Want that man out of my club now. Almost anybody would improve us at this stage.
Ron Manager from the Fast Show would do better than Jose, Ummm isn’t it , jumpers for goal posts

I'd agree if it was, say, at the end of February - but it's the end of April. It's too long to wait at this rate.
I just can't see it making a difference. This squad is broken...who can fix it? Jose talking about the squad being "sad" after they conceded. For 2 years its just been moping apathy....

Can't see Levy diving into his pocket to pay off Jose for a manager switch when there's little reason to think anyone else is gonna wake this squad up either.

This is the weirdest season in the history of the modern game, no crowd, no atmosphere, fucking VAR...some of it clearly is affecting the players as there are some weird results all over the world.

Some of them clearly aren't putting enough work in, although I actually thought the referee could have given us a bit more during the game.

There is only 10 points between 12th and 4th and 15 points between 12th and top.

Still clearly dying for some creativity in the middle of the park, our makeshift No.10 is not it.
Dele is your answer, but Mourinho has scapegoated him and way too many fans bought into his bullshit and gaslighting.

Let’s be honest, without Kane we are average. The squad needs a massive overhaul. It won’t happen, we’ll just sit and wait for a lucky break again.

Don't matter if the chairman won't back you I'm afraid. Poch was a fan of Bruno & grealish but if you don't get backed it don't matter. Or if we had good owners they would see poch is a good manager but has weaknesses like scouting & picking players. So would work with him on that. Klopp wasn't behind the salah signing for example. & how many average to meh signings have Liverpool made under klopp.
Levy management since that summer masterclass of not signing anyone is still biting the club in the ass

I'm sure we'd play better without a coach and just drawing the players to start from a hat, than this. For the rest of the season.

I haven't heard of that sort of thing being in managerial contracts. Still we actually aren't that far from 4th and we can go CL through EL.
we are 7 points away from top four, our next result, is anybodys guess, we can not and do not do the basics, the only way jose survives the next two weeks, is if he begrudingly rips up his rule book and start from scratch.

We can not defend or attack, lack shape and the performance tonight, is the is a player saying we want him gone, and we all know this end.

During a fucking Pandemic mate. There's no one there. Everything will feel like a fucking friendly.
Well that should suit us fine... we usually do well in fucking Friendlies!
A1910392_x750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom