Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's just embarrassing. If you feel hard done by the ref, maybe don't fall apart when you go down to 10 men? Even before that, after the Woolwich goal Wolves were the better side.

And finally, don't cry on social media "we didn't deserve that" what a pathetic attitude. I'd be pissed if our players did that.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend you fucks. Always great to lose the early Sat kick-off, hey?!

You'll still get some of the deluded ones asking: "Do ya reckon we can still get top 4?" Fuck me.

tenor.gif

Makes you wonder who will get the sack first Mourinho or Arteta. We need to make sure we are one step ahead of Woolwich with the replacement.

Saka is actually brilliant. I actually ignored how good he was because Woolwich fans are like the boy who cried wolf when it comes to hyping their players.
Yeah, Saka has serious potential, already very good obviously. Smith-Rowe likely to be more of a lower-table player I think.

Makes you wonder who will get the sack first Mourinho or Arteta. We need to make sure we are one step ahead of Woolwich with the replacement.
Arteta ain't going anywhere.

They played miles better than us in that game. They still have loads of issues and I'm not for one moment suggesting they are a decent side but they can and do at least know how to pass the ball.

Arteta ain't going anywhere.

They played miles better than us in that game. They still have loads of issues and I'm not for one moment suggesting they are a decent side but they can and do at least know how to pass the ball.
We have all their problems but they at least have some young talent coming. through. I've stopped "laughing "at them a long time ago. I just hope Levy is as we chat tapping up, Rose, Naggelsmann, Rangnick, Gallardo, its time to embrace a new future. And build behind a progressive coach.

I don't feel like laughing at them now given what we're seeing from us on the pitch.

It's always nice to see them lose though but i'd rather focus on us getting a new manager than their struggles right now.

Back
Top Bottom