Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

:harrylol:

3 wins from our last 11 matches.

Still 5 points ahead with a game in hand, and people are questioning Mourinho... How the fuck does Arteta still have a job (hope he stays).

I suppose a few things. We have a better squad and Arteta does try to play ‘’progressive football’’ so there is the so called trust the process feeling with him. That being said I don’t think he has done very well.

I can't decide whether Arteta is a crap manager or not. He says these kinds of deluded things, and cringey stuff like 'I'd prefer to stay on mute', and his record this season overall is poor. But he's come back a couple of times, firstly from missing out on top 6 to win the FA Cup last year, secondly to escape a death spiral of bad form earlier this season. The young players at least still seem to respect him. I'm sure Woolwich will stick with him.

A win for either Leeds or Palace tonight sends these tossers back down to the bottom half.
It puts a warm fuzzy feeling inside my stomach to see them doing so “well”.

Be great to knock them out of the EL. Or for them just to go out this round. Or just to go out full stop.

I’m not fussy.

Cherry on the cake as they are still miles off CL football still having spent the better part of £500m over the last 5 seasons.
:levylol:

Sunday 14th February​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Arsenal16:30Leeds United

Thursday 18th February​

EUROPA LEAGUE​

ROUND OF 32​

• Benfica20:00Arsenal

Sunday 21st February​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Arsenal16:30Manchester City

Thursday 25th February​

EUROPA LEAGUE​

ROUND OF 32​

• Arsenal17:55Benfica

Sunday 28th February​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Leicester City12:00Arsenal

I can't decide whether Arteta is a crap manager or not. He says these kinds of deluded things, and cringey stuff like 'I'd prefer to stay on mute', and his record this season overall is poor. But he's come back a couple of times, firstly from missing out on top 6 to win the FA Cup last year, secondly to escape a death spiral of bad form earlier this season. The young players at least still seem to respect him. I'm sure Woolwich will stick with him.

I think he’s shit and flying by the seat of his pants.

You know every single one of their fans is just so angry when they have a chance to go above us and fuck it

We are having a stinker of a season and they are still nowhere near us

So pathetic

Back
Top Bottom