Man City v Spurs - PL Sat 13th Feb 17:30 GMT - Live on Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The sad thing is about this is now i've gone back to the noughties where I didn't believe that we'd win any game, and when we did pull out a result it was just a huge surprise.

I can't believe how quickly this has turned around, from being a challenger and top 4 certainty, to a mid table also ran.

This team needs tearing apart and rebuilt from back to front. I honestly think that there's only 5 players that are good enough to be in the first 11 and maybe another 5 good enough as squad players. That's 15 players that are currently at spurs who need replacing. That's scary.

I don't need anymore convincing, Jose has zero game plan outside believing his players can click and create their magic. There is zero framework on how to play possession football and he has turned professional footballers into foosball figures

Jose’s absolutely fucked us with his subs again!!! Putting Ndombele in the 10, whilst then having Sissoko in the holding role has killed all possible way to progress the ball into the attacking third.

And he’s doubled down on this by replacing him with Dele!! This achieves nothing, we’ve still got to get it up there

Back
Top Bottom