Man City v Spurs - PL Sat 13th Feb 17:30 GMT - Live on Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly don’t see us finishing this season 10th or higher to be honest. I don’t really know how Jose will manage his way out of this rut. He literally need to just play the under 23s. They would at least show some heart and a fight. I say it every game. 1 goal down and all our first team just get sad and don’t play. It’s fucking pathetic

That makes it alright then.

Potentially 9th place by the end of the today. 5 losses in our last 6 games. Knocked out of the FA Cup by conceding 5 goals. 12 points in our last 12 league games.

But as we are better off after 24 games this season than we were after 12 games last season. Awesome!
It’s not alright at all, just telling that despite how absolute shit we are, it’s still better than Pochs end days

I honestly don’t see us finishing this season 10th or higher to be honest. I don’t really know how Jose will manage his way out of this rut. He literally need to just play the under 23s. They would at least show some heart and a fight. I say it every game. 1 goal down and all our first team just get sad and don’t play. It’s fucking pathetic
We have no leadership on the pitch

11 snowflakes

Not sure its a good idea playing young players under jose as he will sap their confidence.

It’s not alright at all, just telling that despite how absolute shit we are, it’s still better than Pochs end days

Just about.

That's not really a screaming endorsement. Mourinho is a manager who has won more trophies than we have as a club and is being paid £15,000,000 a year.

For scraping the bare minimum and just about doing better than at the same stage last year.

He always I repeat always looks like this after, any kind of lay off. Its an aging body struggling with this process and recovery ideally he would not have played at all against Everton if we had an understudy...oh wait!
Kane needs to take a back seat and put the club first
He went full kit wanker in the CL final too and for what? Just to play in it

Too many managers letting him decide

Let's be honest, Leicester don't really play good football. Sure they've gotten a lot of good results but they're a ruthless counter attacking side. It's effective but they aren't pretty to watch at times. They had 38% possession today.
Ffs we play like that but are still awful. They beat us 2-0 without even trying. At least they have pool a game today and came back from 0-1!down to win. We use make great come backs under loch but have we won many games under Jose from being behind?

To compete for top-4 next season we need to sign worldclass-players,! We need 1 new goalkeeper, 1 new right-back, 2 new centre-backs, 2-3 new central midfielders, 1 new striker.

Will it happen, most certainly not?!

Ffs we play like that but are still awful. They beat us 2-0 without even trying. At least they have pool a game today and came back from 0-1!down to win. We use make great come backs under loch but have we won many games under Jose from being behind?
I'm not saying they're not better than us, I'm saying they don't exactly play dazzling football

Back
Top Bottom