Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We still debating this shite?

:mourfacepalm:

Sell Lamela and Lucas and then bring in a young attacking player with the proceeds, don't sell one of our best in Son.

Also, people seem to be assuming Levy will spend the Son money wisely when history points to the opposite outcome. No club gets more transfers right than wrong BUT ENIC are shockingly bad.

Keep your gems, get rid of those that are clearly expendable. If Son wants to leave then that's a different matter entirely but you don't willingly discard a player of his quality.
Fucking this!

no youve missed the point im afraid! im using him as an example! im not saying we would have a chance of getting him.. a natural footballer would be more beneficial to the team overall than son..stats can deceive. better footballers make the team around them better.
Lol natural footballer....you really are a clown daveyboy, what are you 15 years old? You haven't been on Earth very long have you, or are you just retarded? Or both?

I'm not going to enter the previous discussion, but if we want to improve we must improve the likes of Lamela, Lucas and Bergwijn (and Winks, Sissoko etc) before we sell our best in Kane, Son, Tanguy, Lo Celso etc.

Son needs to be given a long contract, the man is pure gold.

Kane and Son are truly exceptional players, but Bale may not be coming back and we'd be right back to needing another attacking winger. Perhaps the Son swap idea is bad, but getting Pulisic in on the right side would be epic
Why? Hes nowhere near trusted to start on a regular basis for chelsea by 2 managers!! His stats are similarily poor

Grealish wins fouls and creates chances. Both stats are not very telling. Its assists and goals we need and son mops the floor with him in both.
Yes son is working his way out of a sticky spell but he'll get there so can we end this shit talk of selling please

when did i compare our squad to citys? my I.Q definitely isnt lower than yours you mongrel. good job this is the internet or youd get a good slap you sad little rat
Doubt Skepticism GIF by NRK P3

I'm not going to enter the previous discussion, but if we want to improve we must improve the likes of Lamela, Lucas and Bergwijn (and Winks, Sissoko etc) before we sell our best in Kane, Son, Tanguy, Lo Celso etc.

Son needs to be given a long contract, the man is pure gold.
We need to make a top 4 this season otherwise it's time to rebuild with younger players i'm afraid. It's the best for both the club and the team.

Yet lets sell Son sell Son!, some on here are clamouring. Retards.

Lol natural footballer....you really are a clown daveyboy, what are you 15 years old? You haven't been on Earth very long have you, or are you just retarded? Or both?

Doubling down on the offensive terms, impressive.

There have been a lot of comments that I would say are stupid but the disgusting continued use of the word "retarded" in this thread by far takes the cake as the worst thing in here.

Doubling down on the offensive terms, impressive.

There have been a lot of comments that I would say are stupid but the disgusting continued use of the word "retarded" in this thread by far takes the cake as the worst thing in here.
Well said. Lets keep the offensive language and playground name calling out of this forum.
We're better than that... I hope.
:goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom