Wrexham To Become Global Force

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's always sunny is my favorite show. Gutted they didn't buy Tottenham...
It's cheap to buy Wrexham. To buy a big club they would need outside investment.

Ryan & Rob will make money from the Netflix deal, so they will be happy.

The club will end up with much improved training facilities & the derelict end of the stadium sorted. And maybe a division or two higher up the league.

It seems pretty good.

It's cheap to buy Wrexham. To buy a big club they would need outside investment.

Ryan & Rob will make money from the Netflix deal, so they will be happy.

The club will end up with much improved training facilities & the derelict end of the stadium sorted. And maybe a division or two higher up the league.

It seems pretty good.
Just so I am clear, I was joking. 😉

Proper football club Wrexham, good luck to em.

1989 was experienced in my first real aggro at football, Orient played them in the play off final, the O,s won and it kicked off big time outside, my uncle made me and my cousins stand in some random gardens while they kicked the shit out of each other lol

I always remember the snidey little Cunt for winking at the camera after winning a dodgy foul against us whilst playing for Manure.
I really should let it go.
:parker:
But I'm not gonna.

I always remember him for getting stabbed in the arse after getting caught while shagging some blokes bird in the back of his car.

I'll always remember him for passing fake bank notes around the training ground to the apprentices.

And then going to prison for 18-months.

I always remember him for getting stabbed in the arse after getting caught while shagging some blokes bird in the back of his car.

From his wikipedia page:

In August 1992, Thomas was attacked by two men in a country lane at Dyserth, Clwyd. He was sitting in his Volkswagen with a 29-year-old woman, when his window was smashed and he was assaulted with a hammer and a screwdriver. Thomas was admitted to hospital with 15 stab wounds to his left buttock.

:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom