Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are all Spurs!Lets get behind our real players-Kane,Son,Dele,Bale,Toby,Reguilon -now I'm struggling.Cannot believe people are slagging Kane off -where would we be without his goals/assists?
Remember when Bale left and how we spent that money - that ended well.

We are all Spurs!Lets get behind our real players-Kane,Son,Dele,Bale,Toby,Reguilon -now I'm struggling.Cannot believe people are slagging Kane off -where would we be without his goals/assists?
Remember when Bale left and how we spent that money - that ended well.
I certainly don't want him gone by any stretch, he's one of, if not our best player, but he's not beyond criticism and I'm sick of hearing people talk as though it's unfair for him to be held back by THFC. If he and the rest of them were anywhere near as good or deserving as they apparently think they are then we wouldn't be in such a (relatively) shit position.

Your question was “What does it say about a manager who sends them out and expects them to the "impossible"?”

If keeping a clean sheet is classed as “the impossible” I think you have already answered your own question about the quality of our defensive players....
"Impossible" was your word. Not mine. That's why it was in quotes.

All good though, not looking to take my frustrations out on you. I just don't understand why people think the players you named aren't good enough to beat DZ.

They are.

What can ya say really? That felt like when england lost to iceland, the back 4 were sunday league standard and im not even being harsh, that guy ran through them with no challenges!

No1 pressed, no fight, no clue! And where was harry kane? 😕
For all the people saying he should leave to win trophies, where was he today? I would be in my box getting that ball and shouting at my team mates saying it wasnt good enough and we need more!
People raving about bale, where is he in big games? He was jogging ffs...

Ultimately it will be Mourinho that loses his job but wheres the responsibility from these players?
I think if crowds not in the stadiums these players are getting let off big time!

It all goes back to the defence tho for me, it was comical! I said to my mate its only a matter of time until that ball goes into the 6 yard box and its tapped in!
It’s both for me

Jose has lost the dressing room but it has to be said that most of our privileged pampered players are an absolute disgrace

Apart from Moura and Lamela who actually made an effort?

I don’t like Bergwijn but when he came on he had a go

No one else including Kane and especially Bale and we probably lose at Villa on Sunday

Professional and personal pride should kick in but sadly missing

Harry as caretaker until the end of the season

Then move on but we’ve got to get it right this time

Some wanted Rodgers and Hassenthul earlier in the season
No thanks

Someone like Potter maybe but with a DOF and Levy keeps out of it

I am just sick to my stomach thinking that under two years ago we witnessed one of our greatest nights in Europe making it to the final of the Champions League and now witnessing the worst night in Europe. How far we have fallen in less than two years.

On the 3rd goal, who was responsible? Sissoko?

How did Harry Kane not score from 2 yards out?
Dele also had two reasonable chances in the first half but there’s no heart or desire in him now
Bale had one late on with his left foot but no and his free kick attempt was a joke

Back
Top Bottom