Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dele 100
sissoko 80
dier 72
aurier 70
doherty 65
sanchez 65
davies 60
rose 60
winks 50

622k in wages combined that lot, would expect a massive upgrade in quality for that sort of outlay. that averages out to just under 70k and thats what lo celso is on..thats the sort of raw quality you should be getting for that money, not that pile of dross. how much would that lot fetch in transfer fees? 150m?

not one of them players when they leave here will ever be at a club or a standard anywhere near this level, bottom half prem at best for that lot, or some shit league like the french
Don’t forget Jose on £300k a week. And his back room staff

Watch sissoko in the 2nd and extra every ball in the air he never challenges for. There was one occasion where he had the ball but they pressed him and he lost it he showed no strength for such a big guy. Should never play again for and hopefully now with no need to rotate he won’t.
Yeah I noticed that too, there was one goal kick from Zagreb where Sissoko got himself perfectly under the ball and then as their player jumped for it literally ducked out of the way.

Be a miracle if we got anywhere 150M for that lot. You couldn't give some of them away. Nobody is going to pay what Levy wants for that set of players. Either they need to be sold at bargain basement prices or we'll have all of them hanging around like Danny Rose for another 2 or 3 years which will just drag the dressing room down again.
Just sack and release the lot of them citing a lack of professionalism and effort.

If I put in the performance that lot did on Thursday I'd be turfed out of my job, everything is weighted towards players these days, they have far too much power. Do you think this lot will turn up for the next manager? No they won't, if he upsets their delicate sensibilities they will pout and down tools.

Fucking shitcunts the lot of them

4-D722-CF0-0-FD1-4-B16-8881-525-CF350-EB19.png

even google are trolling us now
:pochcmon:

Back
Top Bottom