Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why isn't Rodon playing more? FFS he's young and learning but he's got talent.

Because young players make mistakes and make one and you seem to be automatically dropped by Jose unless you are Dier- though he seems to have at least learned where Dier is concerned recently

This Kane transfer agenda gets pushed so fucking hard. Every commentary team every game.

Doesn't matter, of course, that his long contract and the finances of the mega clubs due to covid almost certainly rules it out regardless of what he wants.

bUt tHe PrEsS hAvE nO aGenDas Or nArRatVies

That insufferable northerner writing for 365 went apeshit on Twitter a few years back when I held him to it.

I've been telling the fucker he's bad luck but like his hero Mou he just blames it on everyone else. Maybe this clear evidence will convince him.

I was saving it for this last season push to give Jose the boost he needed to bring us to the heights I know he is capable of.

Bergwin you fat useless twat
Fat shaming......
27321-E7-C-D1-A5-443-C-8-C28-964-A24949-D88.gif

Back
Top Bottom