Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You seem to be all about how great we are attacking, and shooting while claiming we don’t do that
You say Kane misses chances and doesn’t score enough goals against top 6. I showed you a general conversion stat, we’re not a good attacking side (see number of total shots), but we’re the best at converting those chances. If we had created more, it’s likely he would have scored more.

Anyone who thinks Kane is a problem is a fucking moron.

No doubt he's one of the best players most of us will see in a Spurs shirt.

In classic spurs style by the time we sort out our defence we'll then end up with a Rebrov upfront

Yes, as I’ve been saying for 50 pages, his shot conversion rate is low that’s why he need more chances

wait-what-gif.gif

Anyone who thinks Kane is a problem is a fucking moron.

No doubt he's one of the best players most of us will see in a Spurs shirt.

In classic spurs style by the time we sort out our defence we'll then end up with a Rebrov upfront

True. In the early days of Poch we where a bit light in attack but had a great back line now we have depth going forward but lacking the other end. It’s like whack a mole with our squad.

That’s not shot conversion
How many shots has he taken for England to get those 33 goals

You’ve worked it out on games played, it’s not about that
The number of goals he has scored in the number of games he has played for England is all I have to work with.

The figures at the end are to show the number of shots per game he would need to achieve the relevant shot conversion rates. Anyone know how many shots he had against Poland?

What’s his faults then?

Because having a worse shot accuracy than Patrick Bamford isn’t his fault, it’s Diers

Missing 91 shots is tactics

Being shit a free kicks apparently means that his shot ratio is actually good and we should exclude free kicks

Not turning up in crunch games is ok because we won the NLD Bragging Rights Cup

Being slow and not pressing is ok because he heads out a corner in defence sometimes

So what’s his faults?
Tell me what you think is a negative about Harry Kane
Fuck off you absolute troll

This is going to go on for days, weeks even, until he's voted in the bin.
Is there any reason you don’t just use the ignore function, or stop replying?

I’m bored as fuck with the same ten posters on the Mourinho threads, who bang on and on about him being a cunt, toxic and a dinosaur, so I’ve just stopped engaging. It’s not that difficult.

Is there any reason you don’t just use the ignore function, or stop replying?

I’m bored as fuck with the same ten posters on the Mourinho threads, who bang on and on about him being a cunt, toxic and a dinosaur, so I’ve just stopped engaging. It’s not that difficult.

Exactly mate.

It's like moaning constantly about a television programme as though you don't have the capacity to change channels.

But casting a vote to bin posters. Sorry but I despise with a passion anyone who would ever resort to that. Utterly pathetic in my opinion.

Unless it was overtly racist, sexist or homophobic.

On topic, is Kane suffering from his behaviour when 25 yards from goal? If he finds himself in that position, he’s having a shot on goal. And pretty damn good he is at long range shooting.

But if Salah is 25 yards out, he’s going to try to get into the box before shooting, giving him a better chance. If Vardy is 25 yards out, he’s no doubt scampering through on goal on a one on one with the keeper, again having a better chance.

Doesn’t make any of them any better than Kane, just different.

The number of goals he has scored in the number of games he has played for England is all I have to work with.

The figures at the end are to show the number of shots per game he would need to achieve the relevant shot conversion rates. Anyone know how many shots he had against Poland?
Yeah that’s what I’m talking about, shot conversion

Exactly mate.

It's like moaning constantly about a television programme as though you don't have the capacity to change channels.

But casting a vote to bin posters. Sorry but I despise with a passion anyone who would ever resort to that. Utterly pathetic in my opinion.

Unless it was overtly racist, sexist or homophobic.
I’m highly comfortable voting people in the bin. Very uncomfortable with the public requests to bin someone. It’s a bit like grassing to the teacher at primary school.

Back
Top Bottom