Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn’t too sure initially , but 100% you are a Chelsea WUM. No normal Spurs fan would continue to dismiss Kane’s brilliance and big up other players like you do. Kane has scored in champions league quarterfinals too, exactly the same as Mpabbe tonight. What you got to say about that ?

Nothing. You are right as are your little band of merry men..

Best striker ever Kane. No question.

Wasn’t too sure initially , but 100% you are a Chelsea WUM. No normal Spurs fan would continue to dismiss Kane’s brilliance and big up other players like you do. Kane has scored in champions league quarterfinals too, exactly the same as Mpabbe tonight. What you got to say about that ?

Nothing. You are right as are your little band of merry men..

Best striker ever Kane. No question.

so you didn’t even answer my question , coward mate. I’ll repeat, Harry Kane has scored in champions league quarterfinals, which is exactly the same as the player you are bigging up tonight Mbappe. So, what have you got to say about that ?

This is basically a smash and grab by PSG even though it's 2-3.

Honestly that first goal 2 minutes in completely changed the game so hard to tell how much of this was planned by PSG and how much of it is Bayern.

I don't understand the need a few have on here to disparage Kane at every single opportunity.

Mbappe is a generational talent, the heir to the original Ronaldo and ready to become the world's best player.

Kane isn't at that level but he's still a great striker and both us and England are lucky to have him.

I understand the need a few have on here to disparage Kane at every single opportunity.

Mbappe is a generational talent, the heir to the original Ronaldo and ready to become the world's best player.

Kane isn't at that level but he's still a great striker and both us and England are lucky to have him.

no way am I having a pop at Kane at every opportunity.

I have made my broader points and stand by them.

However they were not necessary during this match and that was poor on my part.

Back
Top Bottom