Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is so much better than Mbappe but Mbappe went to PSG and Kane is so much better than Lewandoski who went to Bayern Munich and so much better than Salah who went to Liverpool and won 100 trophies between them.

Kane at 28 was free to stay at a failing Spurs side his whole career and no big club ever showed interest.
You call it loyalty, I call it lack of options.

Indeed it is apparent that no top club has come in for Harry. However, which club needed him over that past 4 years?

PSG - Neymar/Mbappe
Real - Benzema already knocking in 30 per season
City - Aguero
Juventus - Ronaldo
United - Ibra/Martial/.Rashford
Munich - Lawandowski
Barca - Messi/Suarez

Arguably he would have improved some of those squads (united in particular) but were any of them willing or able to rebuild build their squad around Harry?

Indeed it is apparent that no top club has come in for Harry. However, which club needed him over that past 4 years?

PSG - Neymar/Mbappe
City - Aguero
Juventus - Ronaldo
Munich - Lawandowski
Barca - Messi/Suarez

Arguably he would have improved some of those squads (united in particular) but were any of them willing or able to rebuild build their squad around Harry?
Or the issue of what Spurs would want in a transfer fee and the fact Harry is happy at Spurs.

PSG - Neymar/Mbappe
City - Aguero
Juventus - Ronaldo
Munich - Lawandowski
Barca - Messi/Suarez

Wait....so......he’s not better than them all after all.
Amazing news

Wait....so......he’s not better than them all after all.
Amazing news
Thats the thing with football. What works for 1 team, doesn't work for another.

For example, City move the ball quickly with 1 touch passing; playing lots of quick transitions and a lot of player movement off the ball; using pace to overwhelm defences.

Kane prefers to take multiple touches and make room for himself with the ball at his feet. He doesn't run in behind defenders and prefers to drop back to receive the ball.

So if City were to sign him; they would need to change how they play and coach the team to suit his style. It doesn't mean Kane is better or worse than Aguero; it just means he is different.

Well, show me some articles where a team tried to sign him.
He’s 28 mate, and no one has tried to poach him from this crap side.

Why are people refuting facts?
Who has tried to sign Kane?

I enjoy your posts mate and you are a passionate supporter.

However, I find it hard to believe there hasn't been interest in Harry over the past 3-4 years.

Granted I cant post you any credible articles specifically linking him to one club, however I find it highly improbable that he hasn't been the target of interest from many fancied Clubs.

Wait, so Harry is shit because he's still at Spurs?

And this cunt calls himself a Spurs fan.

:mourfacepalm:

He'd walk into any other team in the PL. The reason he's still here is because he hasn't pushed for a move, that's it. Maybe this is the summer where he will and Spammy will move onto his next target.

He'd walk into any other team in the PL. The reason he's still here is because he hasn't pushed for a move, that's it. Maybe this is the summer where he will and Spammy will move onto his next target.

If I was to rate I would say Kane is the most consistent player I have seen at the club and I include Modric and Bale in that. I can’t comment on Hoddle or Gazza as they where a bit before me. Kane could walk into the RM team anyday of the week. We have an out and out world class striker who loves the club, we don’t really deserve him considering everything.

I enjoy your posts mate and you are a passionate supporter.

However, I find it hard to believe there hasn't been interest in Harry over the past 3-4 years.

Granted I cant post you any credible articles specifically linking him to one club, however I find it highly improbable that he hasn't been the target of interest from many fancied Clubs.

He's been linked with Man United almost every season. You don't think they've put feelers out to his agent, gauged his level of interest? Same with other clubs. Almost every day he's linked in the press with a move away. Up until this point he's wanted to stay at Spurs. That may change this summer and the only sticking point will be the fee.

I can't believe someone who calls himself a Spurs fan is so desperate to win an argument that he's happy to slag off both the club he apparently supports and it's best player.

This is one crazy fucked up dude!

Nobody tried to sign Shearer as far as I am aware once he went o Newcastle, everybody knew it was his boyhood club. I suppose that meant nobody wanted him either , I agree with you wholeheartedly , Harry is a credit to club and country and a pleasure to watch play

Sad, sad human being
I might be sad, but that’s irrelevant to a football discussion. You tell me what in your opinion Kane’s faults are?

You said the forum was well aware of them and didn’t need me to point them out. Clearly you do because you can’t name them.

Here’s what I think. You agree with a lot of the points I make, but can’t bring yourself to admit it.

You’ve replied about three times.....wouldn’t it have just been quicker to name Kane’s faults?
Why the secrecy?

A bit pathetic no?

Last edited:

Why do people think just below world class is shit?

Why do people think just below world class is shit?

They don’t and it isn’t. But as Kane IS world class no matter what utter bollocks you post, the point is moot.

This is a very strange hill for you to die on, and it’s really weird that you persist in attempting to make your point. You’ve said your bit, nearly everyone thinks you’re talking shit. Stop attention seeking and move on coz you’re boring the arse off everyone. Barely anyone agrees with you, so you’re wrong.

Get off Kane’s case and shut the fuck up before I find out where you live and paint your house in gooner colours.

:kaneshh:

They don’t and it isn’t. But as Kane IS world class no matter what utter bollocks you post, the point is moot.

This is a very strange hill for you to die on, and it’s really weird that you persist in attempting to make your point. You’ve said your bit, nearly everyone thinks you’re talking shit. Stop attention seeking and move on coz you’re boring the arse off everyone. Barely anyone agrees with you, so you’re wrong.

Get off Kane’s case and shut the fuck up before I find out where you live and paint your house in gooner colours.
So again, why do they keep saying I think he’s shit when I think he’s just below world class?

Back
Top Bottom