Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s it in a nutshell. He had a glorious chance to make it 2-0 and clinch Bayern’s place in the final and he fluffed it. Story of his career.

That’s what Bayern paid the big money for, for him to seize the big moments for them and get the crucial goals in the really big games. Hat-tricks against the likes of Bochum, Darmstadt and Mainz are grand but that’s not what he was signed for.

Bit harsh. All strikers miss chances and it was hardly a sitter. He was one of their better performers over the two legs. On another night he could have had at least a couple of goals. The save from Lunin from his volley was world-class. Before that, if that useless sack of shit Gnabry had rolled the ball across for him, which you expect a League Two player to be able to do, he taps it into the net. Can't keep blaming Kane when there's toss performances from others around him all the time for club and country. He's more than done his job this season which includes a goal against Woolwich and a hat-trick against Dortmund. You would expect him and Bayern to be better next season when they have finally rid themselves of Tuchel and deadwood like Gnabry, Muller and Choupo-Moting.

Last edited:
This and the fact that Harry had the season of his fucking life, just proves he cannot escape Spursy.

vards.jpg

Some ridiculous posts on here, the all-time record scorer who dug us out of a hole on very many occasions when we were otherwise crap. Personally I hope he wins the lot next year.
It’s like having a girl friend who was so much better than you finally break up because she was tired of you being a loser. It just feels good to take digs at her even though you know the truth deep down.

Should have stayed. Hes already a club legend but he could have become the greatest player to ever play for spurs.

I mean that’s open for debate. I’m 30 and he’s the best player I’ve seen consistently, but had he stayed, that question would be undisputed.
Greaves is the best striker we have had, he was in a class of his own!

Does anyone know anymore about his back injury? I imagine Bayern won't risk him in the last game with nothing to play for and no longer any chance of catching Lewa as a direct result of the very chase itself. Worried that it might impact his Euros campaign...seriously bad timing for something like this.

Back
Top Bottom