Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True. He needs to take a leaf out of Charlie's book.

FnJVYDQXgAAaTuR.jpg
I truly do wish my brother had been an incredibly talented footballer. What a lucky bastard.

He had enough credit in the bank as far as people/teams knowing he would perform to be able to do whatever he wanted?

He could EASILY have been relegated to the kids for a year and then left as a free agent completely safe in the knowledge that one of the mega teams would have given him a huge signing on fee and £400,000 a week.

There is NO doubt that he did us a favour in letting us get a fee for him rather than running his contract down.
Of course. But Levy's stance will make things very ugly, especially what you said were to happen. Him leaving Bayern at that point of time was the best outcome for both him and Levy, and I meant Levy, not the club.

From the Guardian: "It is one thing to score 30 goals in a league season for Spurs, as Kane did twice; another to get 36 for Bayern and win the European Golden Shoe. Only two players have scored more in a single Bundesliga campaign"

Amazing the change in tone from the media. I'd say the former stat is by far the bigger achievement considering how shite we were under Conte and the quality of the German league

Bayern had a dreadful season yet reading that article you'd have thought he'd gone onto "the next level"

Last edited:
From the Guardian: "It is one thing to score 30 goals in a league season for Spurs, as Kane did twice; another to get 36 for Bayern and win the European Golden Shoe. Only two players have scored more in a single Bundesliga campaign"

Amazing the change in tone from the media. I'd say the former stat is by far the bigger achievement considering how shite we were under Conte and the quality of the German league

Bayern had a dreadful season yet reading that article you'd have thought he'd gone onto "the next level"

100% correct.

Games against a conquering Leverkusen and latter stages of the CL apart, where was the big challenge?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom