Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This might/should be his last tournament I think.. Certainly last as the main striker but...

He spoke very well today. Calm, good answers and assured.

And the point on ex-England players was spot on.
Yeah.. I'm pretty sure it will be his last tournament for England...watching the games there's very much a gap in playing styles and abilities between the old school England players ie Tripps kane ect and the newbies.. like mainoo ect ... Personally don't think they gel particularly well .. so post this tournament it seems like a good/natural time for the squad to move on..

Yeah.. I'm pretty sure it will be his last tournament for England...watching the games there's very much a gap in playing styles and abilities between the old school England players ie Tripps kane ect and the newbies.. like mainoo ect ... Personally don't think they gel particularly well .. so post this tournament it seems like a good/natural time for the squad to move on..

Why though? He's still England's best striker and players are prolonging their careers now, look at Ronaldo and Messi.

Also, not as if there are a plethora of young talented English strikers ready to take his place.

Doesn't mean he should be guaranteed a starting place but it would be our loss if he retired from international football after this tournament.

Kane will want to play for England at every tournament until he retires.

It's who he is.

He may no longer play for Spurs but I love this guy.

Stuart Pearce, Lineker and the rest have gone way down in my estimation.

Harry Kane never lets anyone down.

He's still the best.

Why though? He's still England's best striker and players are prolonging their careers now, look at Ronaldo and Messi.
Look at Ronaldo and Messi ...Ronaldo is still quick as is Messi.. kane isn't, he's slow as fuck ...he can hold the ball up, he's strong as a bull.. and his distribution is ok.. though his Hollywood long ball wide hasn't worked v well for an age... But he's struggling to keep up with the press.. and unfortunately seems to hold bac the flow of the tippy tappy play Around d the box the young ones seem to enjoy.. to my eye. He's really struggled stepping up during this tournament..
yeah the point about hari wanting to play for England always... But that sort of stubbornness is sort of the reason he's lost a yard or so of pace .. he came back from injury to quickly far to many times for us.
Shame, but for me his England time is up

Look at Ronaldo and Messi ...Ronaldo is still quick as is Messi.. kane isn't, he's slow as fuck ...he can hold the ball up, he's strong as a bull.. and his distribution is ok.. though his Hollywood long ball wide hasn't worked v well for an age... But he's struggling to keep up with the press.. and unfortunately seems to hold bac the flow of the tippy tappy play Around d the box the young ones seem to enjoy.. to my eye. He's really struggled stepping up during this tournament..
yeah the point about hari wanting to play for England always... But that sort of stubbornness is sort of the reason he's lost a yard or so of pace .. he came back from injury to quickly far to many times for us.

Lol what the hell is this man

Also, not as if there are a plethora of young talented English strikers ready to take his place.

Doesn't mean he should be guaranteed a starting place but it would be our loss if he retired from international football after this tournament.
Is he Englands best striker? Watkins offered more in 15 mins than Kane has in about 280 mins.

I would personally change system and other players to give him a chance, but history aside, he is completely ineffective at the moment

Hollywood long ball you say as if its never worked?? The reason he doesnt do it for england is that no one is making the runs. Most club and country teams would build a side and style of play around the best striker in the world. Southgate hasnt

Back
Top Bottom