Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So again, why do they keep saying I think he’s shit when I think he’s just below world class?

Game Of Thrones Ugh GIF

I might be sad, but that’s irrelevant to a football discussion you tell me what in your opinion Kane’s faults are?

You said the forum was well aware of them and didn’t me to point them out. Clearly you do because you can’t name them.

Here’s what I think. You agree with a lot of the points I make, but can’t bring yourself to admit it.

You’ve replied about three times.....wouldn’t it have just been quicker to name Kane’s faults?
Why the secrecy?

A bit pathetic no?
Kane's faults are he's slow, not particularly good dribbler and for the amount of free kicks he takes he should of scored more. Not much else can really add to that , he's the 2nd or 3rd best stirker in world football (depending whether you class mbappe as a striker) and by my definition of world class, which is top 5 in your position in the world he most definitely is.

Kane's faults are he's slow, not particularly good dribbler and for the amount of free kicks he takes he should of scored more. Not much else can really add to that , he's the 2nd or 3rd best stirker in world football (depending whether you class mbappe as a striker) and by my definition of world class, which is top 5 in your position in the world he most definitely is.
We define world class differently though and I’ve explained this 100 pages ago but you snowflakes can’t comprehend anything that doesn’t agree with you.

I judge world class as all time, not just present.

That’s all there is to it. I can name what in my opinion is five better strikers since the year 2000. I don’t have world class levels 1-5.

You’re world class or you’re not.

If the top ten strikers retired tomorrow, that doesn’t make Danny Ings world class.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Kane is already world class, no matter what you say. That's a fact.

#FACT #FACTLIFE #FACTSOFLIFE #DEALWITHIT #ENDED
Cracking post matey

I’ll make a bet. If Kane leaves, I bet this club does not get worse, slide down the table and fall off a cliff.

I bet we improve and win things and within two years you’ll be hanging off Dane Scarlet or Parrots cock

Sadly Kane’s loyalty to us works against him, put him in the City team and he would be looking at 40+ goals a season. He is every bit the level of Haaland, Mbappe and Lewandowski and probably a more creative player than any of those three although he is also perhaps the slowest of the lot.

It seems sad that we would need to sell to Real Madrid or someone just for Kane to get the respect he deserves. Also really odd for a Spurs fan to rubbish an out and out world class player who happens to be loyal.

Cracking post matey

I’ll make a bet. If Kane leaves, I bet this club does not get worse, slide down the table and fall off a cliff.

I bet we improve and win things and within two years you’ll be hanging off Dane Scarlet or Parrots cock

Your points were whether Kane was world class or not though, not whether we would improve or get worse if he left.

Maybe the amount of money we'd get for selling this world class player would be enough to improve the squad as a whole in any case!

So this 'bet' you want to make is irrelevant to your continually (boring and wrong) point that Kane is not world class.

Nice try, Frodo Baggins.

Your points were whether Kane was world class or not though, not whether we would improve or get worse if he left.

Maybe the amount of money we'd get for selling this world class player would be enough to improve the squad as a whole in any case!

So this 'bet' you want to make is irrelevant to your continually (boring and wrong) point that Kane is not world class.

Nice try, Frodo Baggins.
Ahhhhh so a world class player leaving won’t affect us?

Back
Top Bottom