SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He might be, but his performances sure aren't

When was the last time he had two good consecutive games?

Last season likely because this year he hasn't been healthy at all. I have said his injury issues are a major concern.

Last year in the 2nd half of the season he was our best player and that was the time he was most healthy.

He is lightyears better than Lamela.

The injury history is a concern though and he can't always be out or trying to get back into shape coming back from injury.

Light-years ?

He runs about a lot but holds onto the ball to long and messes up simple passes forward and doesn't have a great production rate

He's also as you say injury prone

Like I say he seems like another Lamela

Reguillon is just a loan, we get to keep him if Madrid don't want him...which I think there's a chance of.

I personally wouldn't.

They probably sorted that one out when they were wanking over Zoom about all the money they were going to make.
He's our player. They can buy him back but for 45m. I'd say there's no chance they do unless he improves massively next season, Mendy is much better.

Not sure i agree ...what has Lo Celso actually shown so far? Been a huge disappointment.
Erik is no world beater but I think he offers more than GLC recently has

His passing is lightyears better, tackling better, he can use both feet, decision making a thousand times faster.

Last season likely because this year he hasn't been healthy at all. I have said his injury issues are a major concern.

Last year in the 2nd half of the season he was our best player and that was the time he was most healthy.
2nd half of the season he had two assists, vs Palace & Newcastle. He was average then too. He's been mediocre to shit since we bought him.

Definite flop so far when considering his price tag and reputation.

Back
Top Bottom