SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you're after a stonemason?
stephen colbert comedy GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Get the fuck in. We were a bit “us” first half, but I thought the Coleman wankfest over Southampton in that first half was well over the top, they were better without the ball than us, but not great with it. We were completely dominant that second half.

Last edited:
Winks had a very tidy cameo. Good result but Southampton obviously tired badly. How Moura lasted 90 minutes is a Lord Lucan scale mystery. Other than that thanks Ryan, I won't wake up pissed off in the morning for a change.

Sack Mason now. 100% record.

Absolutely essential to win today. Much will depend on Kane's fitness of course but Son, Kane and Bale for Sunday and whatever best option.

If Kane is fit I would actually have Bale as the front man and use Kane and Son as part of a midfield 5 but obviously those 2 with attacking intent.

We will see.

Feels awesome to get the win, feels awesome to have hope again for this team. It was far from perfect but feels so much better today than it has in a long time.

On to Sunday and getting that Cup with Kane back in the squad leading the line!

Back
Top Bottom