Which Forum Members Should Own & Manage The Mighty Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's in Charge? (maximum one vote per roll)...

• Mrs Perryman - Club Owner

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • DTM - Manager

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Joe Clash - Club Owner

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Case - Manager

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Joan Thomas - Club Owner

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Zest - Social Media

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Cretinousgoat - Press Officer

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Arcspace - Cunt

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • potatoe - Chief Catering Officer

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Bazali - Chief Scout

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Tottenham Sean - BrewMeister

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • TimotheeAtouba - Club Owner

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rocket - Head Groundsman/Mover Of The Turf

• Nutter Naylor - Security

• Big Sky Spur (Foot Fetishist) - i/c The Boot Room.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Zest - Sports Science Guru

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Stevee - Tea Lady

• Superstaryid - Club Owner

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Allejo10 - Chief Scout In The Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Paul Gascoigne - Head of Recruitment

• Mrs, Perryman's 2-yr-old Great Nephew - Head of Recruitment

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Jimk - Head of Stadium Development (he/she renews the bogrolls)

• CousinEddie - Relaxation the rapist

• Furballman - Club owner (give him a vote or he gets upset)

• Nabil Bentaleb - Manager par excellence

• Total voters
I think the managerial position should go to someone with a healthier resting BP level. If a position of Policing and Stewarding offier were on offer I do it for a monthly supply of Fox’s Organic medium dry . 🍺

I’m confident that Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman would be a very decent steward of the club. As for manager, how about a 4-way job share between opposing “cunt-off-ers” from various toxic threads? That’ll learn ‘em to not be lazy.

EDIT: I’ll fight you mummy mummy for the catering role... well just let me finish my 2nd lunch first...
I'd give you the spanking you so thoroughly deserve, but I'm currently in the middle of this packet of choc chip cookies.

With all due respect to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , i think for all her good intent she may put the clubs finances in jeopardy with unrealistic spending ambitions in search if instant success. The words Leeds and Portsmouth spring to mind.

If you want a continuity candidate, offering stability and prudence, then I'm your man woman

A geeza calling himself a take on 'white van man' telling women to stay in the kitchen.
Fuck off back to 1921. There's plenty of room for more women in football.

Throwaway joke or not, there's often an underlying element of belief behind comments like this.
Er, you do know that Delia is a Chef, right?

:ap:

And I'm hardly telling her to stay in the kitchen. Piss take - just lay off the sauce if you decide to grab the mic and go all karaoke at HT.

I suggest you put me on ignore pronto, that way you won't need ever be offended by any possible "underlying element of belief behind comments like this"

Now if you'll excuse me I must get back to the van and paint some more George Cross flags on it.

I’m confident that Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman would be a very decent steward of the club. As for manager, how about a 4-way job share between opposing “cunt-off-ers” from various toxic threads? That’ll learn ‘em to not be lazy.

EDIT: I’ll fight you mummy mummy for the catering role... well just let me finish my 2nd lunch first...
I’m the Gourmet on here!

Er, you do know that Delia is a Chef, right?

:ap:

And I'm hardly telling her to stay in the kitchen. Piss take - just lay off the sauce if you decide to grab the mic and go all karaoke at HT.

I suggest you put me on ignore pronto, that way you won't need ever be offended by any possible "underlying element of belief behind comments like this"

Now if you'll excuse me I must get back to the van and paint some more George Cross flags on it.

It would take more than you think to offend me - I will just think less of what you have to say.

You used catering as a subject to target a female owner. Maybe you don't realise that yourself.

No Yanks on the list??
Wankers, all of you.

Granted, my nerves may preclude me from a managerial position.
But I think I could keep my cool on the sideline...

hollywood data GIF

Back
Top Bottom