Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I couldn't believe my ears when Neville the cunt said "Sissoko someone who can carry the ball forward" when he was about to come on.

Clueless bellend.
A lot of these guys just commentate by numbers. They don't actually watch the teams outside of their commentary duties. So it's cliche and assumptions when they actually do comment.

I've been a supporter of his, there's no way we would've reached the CL final without him...but even I'm done now. He's terrible.
I used to get behind him but not for a while now

Amazed at Jose picking him so often and amazed he was in the squad for yesterday let alone getting on!

Get rid asap

When he could run, he at least provided some defensive cover in midfield and could occasionally break forward with the ball. Now he either can't run, or can't be arsed to run. The end result is a player who does absolutely fuck all for us. He should not play another minute again for this club, complete bollocks subbing him on today as well.

What more can be said about this player?
I'm amazed he's made a career as a professional footballer.
Absolutely hopeless.
His only assets were physical and now he doesn't even have those. There is zero reason to keep him around. If him and Winks start here next season here we might as well give up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom