Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I already stated Ten Hag is not de Boer. He is certainly no Mourinho either.
We will give him a x10 pay rise. He might have other interests, but hard to turn that down. We are hardly China or UAE, I’m sure we still tick the box of non money interests

Potter or preferably for now Ten Haag.

I think both would see us as a 5 year project, possibly the pinnacle of their ambition and also get us playing football again.

Then in a couple of years hopefully back to being competitive as well.

Yes, I am quite sure of that. He is not de Boer. On the other hand I am almost 100% sure he won't go to Spurs. Either he stays at Ajax, or he'll go to a bigger club than Spurs. Also remember he is a personal friend of Overmars.
3 titles in a row, a double this year, and the best CL run since the win in 95. I don't think he has anything left to do at Ajax, and I don't see anywhere else open for him right now. A couple of years in London could be a good place to park himself and build his reputation and bank account while he waits for that dream job he might want.

I find it mad that in Germany teams like Gladbach, Leipzig etc still have managers who are going to a new team in June.

Why would you even be bothered working for that person? Flick is going to the national job fair enough but Rose is going to Dortmund and Nagelsmann to Bayern - direct rivals but in the come for another 6 weeks to take training etc?

it's mental no?

Here's all you need to know about Ten Hag

When Ajax played the Chavs in the CL they were leading 4-2 and through a poor piece of refereeing they conceded a goal from a nonsensical penalty and got reduced to 9 men at the same time.

Rather than sit back and hope for the best Ten Hag had his team attack and try and win the game. They drew 4-4 but missed a great chance to win it.
Sounds like something that would happen to us....... he'd fit right in :)

I find it mad that in Germany teams like Gladbach, Leipzig etc still have managers who are going to a new team in June.

Why would you even be bothered working for that person? Flick is going to the national job fair enough but Rose is going to Dortmund and Nagelsmann to Bayern - direct rivals but in the come for another 6 weeks to take training etc?

it's mental no?
Different mentality. It's closer to the players themselves, since many of them will be going to new clubs as well. It's more of the kind of professionalism expected out of regular people.

Back
Top Bottom