Comparing THFC versus Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloke is a proper wanker.
He's a Grade A twat that posts a lot in the Off Topic areas and repeatedly gets banned. When Covid started he boasted about cleaning the shelves of all the local shops by stockpiling three months worth of food and supplies, Then he taunted people who were struggling to get supplies as the shops ran out of things.
And pretended to be black.

Once said this about my daughter...
Give the bitch a slap and tell her to calm the fok down.

There's a reason the sad fuck made his OP at 4:10am straight after a ban. He has no life. Twat.

He is going to run DTM DTM close for the quickest re-banning!!

The only club I'd consider changing (with regard to the OP) is a wood for an iron, plus the fact he/she/they might be better advised to change their name to VoiceOfThe PishSeats once relocated.

I know one friend who switched from United to Spurs, and another who switched from Newcastle to United.

I've been a big fan of Barca since the early 90s (when they were shit), but I only have love for Spurs. That's never going to change.

I know one friend who switched from United to Spurs, and another who switched from Newcastle to United.

I've been a big fan of Barca since the early 90s (when they were shit), but I only have love for Spurs. That's never going to change.
Friend? What do you mean, friend.

This is The Fighting Cock mate. We don't have friends.

Unbelievable
In short - CFC have a chairman who did nothing to obtain the vast amount of money he has, so he disposes of it like it was water, in the same way as someone who lives under a fountain.
We however have a chairman who has worked hard for what he has and spends it like someone who had to fight for every penny he earned, and he runs the club like a business.

When you consider our lack of success, our inclusion at the top table is astonishing in footballing terms, but obvious in a business context.

You (should) support a club because it's part of your life. If you ever found a live female who you could have sex with, you are the type of person who would sell your children unless they were the prettiest or cleverest.

Go, - just go. You are everything that's rank and putrid about today's selfish and entitled football fans.

Just wish we had got Tuchel would have been a good manager. Fuck knows who we are going to get that’s why they are ahead of us they get rid of a useless manger and replace him with a winning manager . Can see Chelsea doing the cup double as they seem the only ones who don’t roll over when they play Man City ,Like our shower of shit .

Just wish we had got Tuchel would have been a good manager. Fuck knows who we are going to get that’s why they are ahead of us they get rid of a useless manger and replace him with a winning manager . Can see Chelsea doing the cup double as they seem the only ones who don’t roll over when they play Man City ,Like our shower of shit .
Spurs have fallen behind.

Squad full of rubbish. No top manager is gonna want this job. Especially with our budget restrictions.

Its gonna have to be a stepping stone manager like Potter. Spurs are miles away from a CL spot

Not to mention the football. Which is absolutely hopeless.

Thought it was a joke, even gave it a funny! Couldn’t believe that anyone would seriously change teams, not a genuine supporter anyway. Turns out he is a genuine bellend!

Unbelievable
In short - CFC have a chairman who did nothing to obtain the vast amount of money he has, so he disposes of it like it was water, in the same way as someone who lives under a fountain.
We however have a chairman who has worked hard for what he has and spends it like someone who had to fight for every penny he earned, and he runs the club like a business.

When you consider our lack of success, our inclusion at the top table is astonishing in footballing terms, but obvious in a business context.

You (should) support a club because it's part of your life. If you ever found a live female who you could have sex with, you are the type of person who would sell your children unless they were the prettiest or cleverest.

Go, - just go. You are everything that's rank and putrid about today's selfish and entitled football fans.
Oh he "did" stuff, alright. Lots and lots of "stuff". 🏴🏴‍☠️

Back
Top Bottom