Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HAHAHA we have the Happy Ending.
115454-DA-462-C-48-E0-8374-1-F3696022-ECE.gif

Sorry Jenny but Mason is an absolute buffoon. Thought it was bad enough with the Jose devotees who would blindly back him come what may. Please don’t start a Mason cheerleading squad. It is so so clear that he is not up to the job
If the choice is between building a leadership team with Ryan, Chris Powell and Ledley or rolling the dice again with a manager scuffling about in the Premier League basement or somebody from another league in Europe who has no idea about the players or the premier league then I am fine with seeing how it works out with the team that has Tottenham in their DNA as well as current knowledge.

I went on a day trip there when I was on holiday in Corfu. Saw some roman ruins, and a tiny cafe selling nothing but coke, water, and fake walkers crisps.

It was also about 9000 billion degrees and I thought I was gonna die.
Fake Walkers Crisps? They sell them at the Woolwich Stadium too.

OnFMifK.png

Nice to end the season with a win. That's all I want to see as a fan, entertaining football and lots of goals.

Thought Doherty was good today, fair play to him. Not sure about playing Reguilon at LB next season. Would seriously consider playing wing backs next season but dependant on the manager and signings. Can't see too many and we will have to make use of Reguilon and Doherty as they will be in the squad.

We need to bring Bale back next season. He has the quality, may not always be amazing but with Kane likely gone he adds much needed goals to the team.

Squad weaknesses were highlighted there at CB and in DM. Hopefully that rings loud when we consider signings and outgoings. Perhaps the only good thing from the calamity moments in that game.

Finished above Woolwich is something but nothing to get buzzed about. More importantly we are in Europe and I'm looking forward to the option of going to an away game in a place I've not been before, Covid-19 permitting.

Kane has the golden Boot, fair play to him. I'm not getting involved in his saga. Looking forward to seeing who the new manager is and the transfers.

Makes me feel much better going into the summer off the back of an entertaining win.

COYS!

If the choice is between building a leadership team with Ryan, Chris Powell and Ledley or rolling the dice again with a manager scuffling about in the Premier League basement or somebody from another league in Europe who has no idea about the players or the premier league then I am fine with seeing how it works out with the team that has Tottenham in their DNA as well as current knowledge.
You're out of your mind mate.

got to say well done to the players i never thought we would get anything today
can't see why they got that 2nd penatly VAR should have seen that as a foul by Vardy
but i suppose they would say handball on Bales first
Winks had a good game (for him)
felt until dele went off we were only trying toset up chances for Kane

got to say well done to the players i never thought we would get anything today
can't see why they got that 2nd penatly VAR should have seen that as a foul by Vardy
but i suppose they would say handball on Bales first
Winks had a good game (for him)
felt until dele went off we were only trying toset up chances for Kane
I must admit that I was deeply concerned Harry's chase for the golden boot would make us far too predictable in our attacks. That was the case a couple of times but once Dele went off we looked a different side going forward.

Back
Top Bottom