Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd say play the kids But we haven't really got any of them ready to play either.

A fine mess we're in.
At least some of our good talets are loaned to better clubs and playing for real managers where they can lears something more than park the bus or that you should be mates with the manager to get game time.

I expect a lazy, uninterested and unprofessional performance from the usual fucking bastards who are thieving a wage.

Also a St Totteringhams Day and probably a 9th place finish.

Lovely end to the season. Fuck this squad, fuck the owners.

Backline is set in stone with Aurier, Tanganga and Davies injured, more or less, but I'd like to see this:

Doherty-Toby-Rodon-Reguilon
Lo Celso-Hojbjerg
Bale-Ndombele-Bergwijn
Kane

I doubt Mason benches Dier, Winks AND Dele, but Leicester are going to press the hell out of us and we couldn't even deal with Villa's half-press today. We need Lo Celso and Ndombele to help move the ball forward consistently.

Back
Top Bottom