Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
Press the insert image button in the reply editor. Paste the Gif's URL.

And behold:
giphy.gif
Or click the GIF button in the menu, search for your gif and click the one you want.

200.gif

How many players need rid of he returns?

Aurier and Sissoko go I think, Bale prob stays at Madrid now Ancelotti is back. I think Alderweireld needs to go as well if he returns.

tweet is through from the club.....

Tottenham Hotspur is delighted to announce the appointment of Roberto Martinez on a six year deal with the option of a further 7 years on top.

on the appointment Daniel Levy said.

“ I have been impressed by Roberto since I first met him on 22 November 2009. His achievements since that date, including his fluke FA Cup win, have convinced me that he is the man for the next phase in our historical attempts to dodge trophies. I am so excited that a little bit of wee came out when Roberto waved his signing bonus and said he can get Jan back in on loan ”

Back
Top Bottom