Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramos leaving Madrid? Yes please! Imagine the influence and the learning that could be had from him.
Sign him for 2 years and okay Rodin and Sanchez alongside him and wrong him dry of his skills, attitude and naughty bastard skills.
Seems like a no-brainer to me....look at thiago Silva at Chelsea.

His body is falling apart, Sergio Ramos is not the player he was.

I would rather see us sign Boateng, who is much younger and cheaper.

I don’t see why people put Lamela in the Sissoko and Winks bracket. Other than the fact he gets injured getting out of his car at the training ground all the time, when we get him on the pitch he
- presses better than any
- tackles like a mad man
- has talent and vision on the ball
- has great skills.

i do appreciate he is inconsistent though. I honestly think if it wasn’t for the injuries he could build a run of games And iron out that inconsistency.
Old and only a year left on his contract and apparently he wants to go back to Italy.

We would become the first club to employ two PL winning managers without having won it ourselves.

Everton had Ancelotti, West Ham had Pellegrini, and before Liverpool had won they brought back Dalglish.

His body is falling apart, Sergio Ramos is not the player he was.

I would rather see us sign Boateng, who is much younger and cheaper.
Or both
Old Man Good Job GIF

Back
Top Bottom