Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's already here!!!

E29kLKfVgAgnB7t

Ramos leaving Madrid? Yes please! Imagine the influence and the learning that could be had from him.
Sign him for 2 years and okay Rodin and Sanchez alongside him and wrong him dry of his skills, attitude and naughty bastard skills.
Seems like a no-brainer to me....look at thiago Silva at Chelsea.
Silva is a much tidier defender, Ramos could lose it in the PL when’s he pressured every game

I love him don’t get me wrong, but higher risk than Silva

Yea, I totally get your point and I am not putting Conte and Mou (of now) on the same bar.

But continuing your metaphor - his last company will be donwnsized, but in his next place he will unfortunately discover that branch managers have not set a foot in the office for two years, cash register is full of cookies and vice president duties are filled by an aging gorilla :D :D ...
And such situation might be too shocking for him, and too difficult to squeeze out the result.
Conte is a hammer. He has his limits but I assure you that 1-2 turns the team on you like a sock. And I assure you: if he accepts he means that he believes in the project otherwise he won't come.

This is a big positive for me. He knows we have quite a shit squad so this won't be the mourinho project where he's gonna back these donkeys.
yea! at least hes not some idiot whos going to come in and give the dross YET ANOTHER chance to prove they cant cut it. save us some time. probably need to get a good 6 out this window and 6 in... minimum!

Back
Top Bottom