Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had to put this in here, even though it's not 'tecunically' retro... it's full of vintage!!!

The delayed Jolly Spurs Boys' outing to celebrate Ray Clemence's life.
legends_rayclemence_memorial_1a.jpg

Its like a who's who of iconic players from that generation!
RIP RAY

Just had to put this in here, even though it's not 'tecunically' retro... it's full of vintage!!!

RIP RAY
Thats great. Can see 3 i don't know who they are. Bloke in shades, tall one next to Hod could be John Lacy but not certain and far right next to Howells.

RIP RAY
Think this was after a round of golf in Ray's honour.Sure i saw a video the other week.Sheringham was in it as well.

RIP RAY
The General and Chivers look remarkably well.

great photo, memories come flooding back of those guys,
looks like Keith Burkinshaw in the middle big thanks to him for the memories players must get thanks often so nice to thank the boss sometimes
and don't forget CHIVERS CHIVERS CHIVERS

RIP RAY
Right names. Right to left want to know how many I've got right. Now I'm off to dry my eyes and a put the travelling Willbury's End of the line on repeat.

RIP RAY
For some illogical reason Mabbutt does remind me of the clothes shop assistant from Mr Benn whenever he wears the waistcoat. Great picture to what was obviously a lovely celebration of Clem.

Back
Top Bottom