Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.

I hope there is a "To Dare Is Too Dear" movement next season.
My seat has a glass pane in front. I'm inclined to hang something on it.
That is a scathing and absolutely bang-on critique. I really, really, really, hope he reads it. Hard to imagine he doesn't get the TLDR version, at least.

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

Maybe it's that we put shit players on contracts no one else will match and they are quite happy sitting on the bench at Spurs and strutting around the lovely training complex for another two years rather than moving to Newcastle or some equally grim outpost.

Hopefully Covid‘s impacts on finances will reduce player wages but I doubt it very much

So players that bemoan a lack of winning things apparently objected to a title winning manager coming in?

Even if it's bollocks, there's no denying that our squad lacks a winning mentality and it was reported that some were complaining about how Poch pushed them hard.

The closer we get to the Euros without a new manager/head coach, the more it seems like Southgate or Martinez.

Kinsmann is standing by in case they both turn it down.

I hope I'm proved wrong.

Back
Top Bottom