Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Chelsea compete for Hakimi.

It must be awful to follow a club with SUCH an unsustainable transfer policy.....

Ffs.
I had two friends growing up who supported Man City and they just completely lost interest when the money came in. It was very random support, they lived beside each other in a rural Irish area. I think they'd even stopped supporting the club by the time they won the league in 2012. It was pretty crazy how hard a stance they took against it at 13/14 years old or thereabouts. And kind of sad that they were big football fans who ended up with no big-league club to support.

But yeah, I dunno, I just don't really consider anything Man City or Chelsea achieve to be all that legitimate. I know that doesn't mean much, or anything, but I really couldn't care less what they do. One club is successful because Communism folded and the other is a sportswashing project. We have Daniel Levy, Tottenham to his very bone marrow <3. ((I jest))

Denzel Washington Movie GIF

Pogba & de Ligt are Raiola players, and Paratici & Moratta signed them for Juve.

So Paratici has form for doing deals with Raiola players.

The real question is: at what cost in agent fees?

Plus Raiola loves to move his clients every couple of years, or demand huge salary increases.
Watch Baldy ruin that relationship

I had two friends growing up who supported Man City and they just completely lost interest when the money came in. It was very random support, they lived beside each other in a rural Irish area. I think they'd even stopped supporting the club by the time they won the league in 2012. It was pretty crazy how hard a stance they took against it at 13/14 years old or thereabouts. And kind of sad that they were big football fans who ended up with no big-league club to support.

But yeah, I dunno, I just don't really consider anything Man City or Chelsea achieve to be all that legitimate. I know that doesn't mean much, or anything, but I really couldn't care less what they do. One club is successful because Communism folded and the other is a sportswashing project. We have Daniel Levy, Tottenham to his very bone marrow <3. ((I jest))
Hi Doc

Seek some independent medical advice , you are clearly self medicating

Thuram and Kulusevski would be 2 top signings, they would help replace Kane.

We do need a replacement for Kane though, it has to be Andre Silva or Ciro Immobile.

Signed from Man City, right footed but played on the left, tall, fast and comfortable on the ball, just to let you know mate
Hmmm.... well we need defenders. Could be interesting to see what Rodon looks like during the Euros. I've barely seen anything of him in a Spurs shirt, but mainly because he hasn't played. You never know, we could have a decent one sitting on the bench already!

Will look out for Tosin. Cheers!

We certainly could compete (maybe not chavs/shitty) far better but we are run by hard headed business ethos that investing long term in property gives more value to the club than
a risky expensive transfer policy.
Remember we are "doing it the right way"

It is understood that the Tottenham chairman, Daniel Levy, and Paratici, who won 19 trophies in his 11 years as sporting director at Juventus, are keen to appoint an experienced manager capable of working with the existing squad.

The existing squad? So not much change then? That maybe concerns me more than who the next manager is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom