EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Basically but not fully. Third places can qualify and even if we beat them they can technically still finish 2nd on 3 points if they beat Croatia and Croatia beat the Czech. All 3 would finish on 3 points and there would be a triangle of H2H so it would go to goal diff and then goals scored.
So basically we are putting them out on Friday

E32ZDVxXIAEzGjX

Jim White fighting back the tears whilst remaining professional is subtle but highly comedic.

Boos at FT too.....

Scenes!!! :memelol:

I'm supporting the Czech's so tomorrow should be fun.

Not sure what to make of Spain vs. Sweden but will have it on in the background at least.
What a win!!

Schick was impressive, even setting aside his wonder goal. Very technical player and sneaky with his movement.

Scotland were pretty unimpressive though. I bet their xG looks decent but they never really looked like scoring to me. Whoever the guy is with the highlights they had playing up top was pony.

What a win!!

Schick was impressive, even setting aside his wonder goal. Very technical player and sneaky with his movement.

Scotland were pretty unimpressive though. I bet their xG looks decent but they never really looked like scoring to me. Whoever the guy is with the highlights they had playing up top was pony.

McShergar ?

Back
Top Bottom