Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hercules ITK “The club are in talks with an Iraqi called manager Saddam, despite ups and downs in his previous job the board believe he’s the right man to return the club to the fabled Spurs way”
"These stories regarding Harry Kane's future at the club are pure speculation. Although we sit in 15th place Harry has never been happier."

EYy_PebXQAASSy3.jpg

Huh - one time I actually really really want to believe an ITK. Go figure.

Trix:

I can tell you all Levy has been told point blank this is a huge mistake, and the fans are all but unanimously against this idea.

Let's see what he does about it. My guess is carry on regardless.

Conte, Fonseca, now Gattuso. Sounds to me he's only looking at managers without a contract from Serie A.
What’s the obsession with Serie A? It was great in the 80’s and 90’s but a basket case of a league for over a decade now. Just give it to a young English manager like Howe, Potter or even Gerard at this stage, who actually have experience of the domestic game in England.

What’s the obsession with Serie A? It was great in the 80’s and 90’s but a basket case of a league for over a decade now. Just give it to a young English manager like Howe, Potter or even Gerard at this stage, who actually have experience of the domestic game in England.
Perhaps, Levy is learning how to run club on financial loss like majority of Italian clubs have been...

:levyeyes:

I dont see who comes in now. I honestly dont think Potter or ten Hag would want it. Its a shocking situation to come into 8th choice, a divided fanbase, a hated owner, a new DOF who is already on shaky ground, best player wants out. Who the fuck wants that?

Sad thing is if we had gone for either of those managers with a clear plan at the start we would have them in and be preparing our transfers for the new season.

Back
Top Bottom