England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All these people thinking this game and the result is a given?
Come on fellow redcoats,haven't we had our fingers burnt as Tottenham fans?

Be careful with your pre match comments
I agree, what the scottish lack in skill they will make up for in passion, i really hope im wrong but i cant see our team wanting to win anywhere near as much as Scotland do, its a derby and anything can happen! I still think we will win but it will be close,

Sorry lads i'm full out supporting Scotland today, on balance I have to support them as my money is riding on it and given family connections/upbringing. Even got a Scotland top on now. I'll support England for every other game.

Sorry lads i'm full out supporting Scotland today, on balance I have to support them as my money is riding on it and given family connections/upbringing. Even got a Scotland top on now. I'll support England for every other game.
Ligue 1 Sport GIF by AS Saint-Étienne

Leaked team for tonight -

Pickford

James
Stones
Mings
Shaw

Rice
Phillips
Mount

Grealish
Sterling

Kane

Possibly our strongest 11 for me with the exception of Mings for Maguire. I know Foden is wonderful but right now I'd have Grealish just ahead of him, though I'd love to see both in the same side.

Haven't really been invested in this competition so far strangely. Somethings been lost, perhaps because of the shite season we've had or just how the whole thing is spread out now across Europe.

Getting pumped for tonight though now.

Leaked team for tonight -

Pickford

James
Stones
Mings
Shaw

Rice
Phillips
Mount

Grealish
Sterling

Kane

Possibly our strongest 11 for me with the exception of Mings for Maguire. I know Foden is wonderful but right now I'd have Grealish just ahead of him, though I'd love to see both in the same side.
Yep.Grealish has that cuntiness that maybe required tonight.

Back
Top Bottom