1882 - Saturday 3rd July - March Against ENIC at the Stadium.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you join and fight for this great club?

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
60k fans all pissing their day's ticket money away just isn't gonna happen.

Arguably, if ENIC-out fans want to draw a line; it needs to be before the season starts; before any new regime/structure is in place and operational.
Imagine we were 2-0 up after that 20 minutes. No one is leaving not even John Thomas John Thomas 😂

It's got to be on a match day for impact . A little militancy goes a long way.
A purpose such as closing down the high road causing chaos .
Not just a few sitting around drinking a few cans .
Maybe organising Enic out placards during the game as Judus for Sol Campbell.
Making it uncomfortable unpleasant for Levy so he never forgets that this is a football club not
financing Enic's property empire expansion.
Be great if you could get a group in Levy's direct line of sight in the stadium to display a ENIC Out banner. Bonus of that is that it'd show up on the tele as well, as he sits on the side of the main cameras doesn't he?

Or, even better really, go old school and organize a group in that same spot to wear white shirts with the message in big black letters. They could confiscate a banner, but can't take your shirt.

Maybe find groups of 7 ST holders all in a row all over the stadium, do it all season.

Wouldn't it be better to wait and see who they appoint as head coach and sign in the transfer market?

This is like complaining about your birthday presents before your birthday because you have looked through your wife's browsing history and can only see M&S socks.

Wouldn't it be better to wait and see who they appoint as head coach and sign in the transfer market?

This is like complaining about your birthday presents before your birthday because you have looked through your wife's browsing history and can only see M&S socks.
And then harry7 would post

"Isn't it better to give the new players a chance and get behind the new coach "

:harrylol:

Don't you worry about our John/Joan.... He/She won't be there anyway. 👍
You will be though

20210628-083310.jpg

Arguably, if ENIC-out fans want to draw a line; it needs to be before the season starts; before any new regime/structure is in place and operational.
ENIC OUT fans?

Your not still backing them mate, surely.? Are you seriously so into our owners that you're not bothered by all the recent developments and scandals.

That's pretty damn shameful if you ask me. Even more shameful if you're gonna start criticising the many who've had enough..

Money is pissed away anyway, so might as well make a point in the process…besides we could have 10 protests from now to the start of the season and even if by some miracle Levy even considered selling up we know Levy would take forever to do it, so ENIC will be here for the season ahead regardless…. Embarrass the fucker in front of the cameras, the man who just loves being in the spotlight might not like this kind of spotlight….
As I said when I raised this idea, walk out at the 20 minute mark for 2 minutes. Then return to the seats, the visual impact is immense and the argument that you waste your day is mute.

We all know you're Levy's illegitimate son - go away

ENIC OUT fans?

Yes, fans that want them out.

Your not still backing them mate, surely.? Are you seriously so into our owners that you're not bothered by all the recent developments and scandals.

Here we are as usual; no intention to comprehend or engage with what's actually been said to you. Just angling for your usual histrionics and sanctimonious melodrama.

"Not bothered"??? - Everything about the club - good AND bad - concerns me.... Sadly, you can't honestly claim the same, John.

It's not (and has never been) about "How much i am into our owners"; John... My enjoyment of this club and football in general does not solely center around how much I do or don't hate our ownership.

Comparatively, no-one here is suprised to see you engage in ZERO chat about the Euro's for instance... You're not a football fan, John; just a trauma-hound.

That's pretty damn shameful if you ask me.

No-one asked you, John.... Certainly not me. You being someone who time and time again proves themselves disingenuous and just slides away into the ether whenever presented with a post that offers you no angle to exploit to further for your own agenda; why would I care what you thought?

I've asked you 3 questions in 3 different threads over the last 24 hours (no, I shant waste my time repeating them; I KNOW you've already read them)... Yet - true to form - this is the only post you've chosen to address... Why? Because you see this one as an opportunity to score petty points; rather than engage in genuine discussion.

(Conversely, despite your track-record and my better judgement, I always dignify you with an open and honest reply.)

I am openly critical of the way we are run when I see fit; but again, you're pre-disposed to swerve any such posts from myself if it doesn't fit your narrative.

Even more shameful if you're gonna start criticising the many who've had enough..

On the contrary....

"I am pleased that SOME are prepared to take affirmative action in the name of their beliefs.... As I've said many times, I can respect that and have no desire to undermine any genuine effort [to protest our owners]".

Of course, you've flat-out ignored that comment, because it doesn't suit your agenda....

You've also flat-out ignored my posts above when I discuss protest strategy despite my personal stance on the matter. That's called genuine-spirited, objective discussion, John... All too evidently, an alien concept to you, John.

You're a hollow, low-integrity, no-action, blow-hard, keyboard-basher, John.

No protest of any genuine substance will ever include you because you have no conviction, John.

Now THAT's "shameful".

Last edited:
Will you be attending? As one of the more vocal posters regarding Enic, I'm curious as to what your plans are? This is surely the perfect time for you to show your frustrations?

John Thomas John Thomas .... It's not just me that is waiting for a reply?

(Lot's of us see through your pseudo-indignation.)

Go away dickhead

ENIC out means nothing if Joe Lewis doesn't see it.

All well and good giving it to Levy but he is paid to front up to this shit and provide a barrier to Lewis.

Will achieve squat.

I've been on the streets in the past protesting both Scholar & Sugar.

I want affirmative change in terms of certain aspects of how we're run, but no I don't support a blanket ENIC-out agenda.

However, I am pleased that SOME are prepared to take affirmative action in the name of their beliefs (rather than just join in with the rest of the blowhards that lack the conviction to do anything of significance besides bellyache and bang their keyboards.).... As I've said many times, I can respect that and have no desire to undermine any genuine efforts.

Will you be there?
So you want to see “affirmative change in certain aspects of how we’re run.”

This is the angle I also would have taken on years gone by. But surely you must realise that this just simply isn’t going to happen? The long fabled change in approach from ENIC will never, ever come to pass.

They’ve been here 20 long years. The only way we are going to see “affirmative change” in how we’re run is with new owners. Period.

The absolute state wehave become in the last 12 odd months is testament that things are in all likelihood only going to get worse.

So you want to see “affirmative change in certain aspects of how we’re run.”

This is the angle I also would have taken on years gone by. But surely you must realise that this just simply isn’t going to happen?

Key to what I wanted to see implemented was a proper DOF system and for Levy to recede into the background on footballing matters... We have taken the first step towards that recently.

Will this pan out how I want? Perhaps not... I will judge in due course.

The long fabled change in approach from ENIC will never, ever come to pass.

Depends what changes one wants to see....

I'm sure you realise I don't subscribe to the "ENIC embezzlement/thievery theory" by now.

We've seen increased transfer activity and spending since we moved into the new stadium... Covid permitting; I'd have expected to see this continue.

They’ve been here 20 long years. The only way we are going to see “affirmative change” in how we’re run is with new owners. Period.

Where I differ from the most angry in our midst is that I don't view their tenure as 20 years of failure.

The last 15 years of my support (Jol to Poch) have been some of the most enjoyable of my 40+ years on the planet.

Much of this has been done to death. I can't see the point in bickering about it over and over and over again and for some time now I have minimised my involvement in such arguments for this reason(*).

(*However, you've always been cordial with me, Tom; so I will extend you the same courtesy.)

The absolute state wehave become in the last 12 odd months is testament that things are in all likelihood only going to get worse.

The last 12 months have been far from good.... I don't dispute that.

I also hate what the game in general is increasingly becoming (and am rapidly tiring of the shit-fest in general), but I shan't conflate these issues with how we are run.

Back
Top Bottom