Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Realistically, who do you think Levy will attract who has a higher chance of being successful than her?
Are you mad? You think she has a higher chance of success than actually any male top flight coach who has actually done the job? Because why she had some success in women's soccer and talks a good game. Well that's Phil Nevile on board. Here's the abridged list.

Parker
Benitez
Hodgson
Lampard
Santos
Gerrard
Hassenhuttle
Mancini

The list is actually endless before we start playing fantasy games. If we hiring novelty picks I'd like Ryland.

Just think now managers are turning us down due to the fiasco that has transpired over last 2 months. Put everyone off. Also they know eventually levy will sack them. Need to hire someone who has affinity to club.

You don't get that many managers turning Tottenham hotspur football club down. There has to be more to it and not just working for levy. Makes me think about the funding in place for transfers. Because we have to be real it's not the facility's we have the best ground and training ground around. Lots of bollocks being written. I think it's martinez or Southgate. Just putting my opinion across.
The lack of funds are of course an issue as is potentially losing Kane as soon as you take the job. Not very appealing.

Are you mad? You think she has a higher chance of success than actually any male top flight coach who has actually done the job? Because why she had some success in women's soccer and talks a good game. Well that's Phil Nevile on board. Here's the abridged list.

Parker
Benitez
Hodgson
Lampard
Santos
Gerrard
Hassenhuttle
Mancini

The list is actually endless before we start playing fantasy games. If we hiring novelty picks I'd like Ryland.
I would like Gerard, Benitez and Mancini but none of them will work for Levy, get real. The others? Meh, I would take a chance on the Chelsea unit

Name names. We are scraping the barrel already, she’s at the bottom but so are any others stupid enough to work for that cunt of a man
Pick a male name, any male name.

A dressing room full of testosterone, money and entitlement is not going to listen to a middle-aged woman with quite frankly a fucking annoying voice, more likely the opposite...especially ours come to think of it.

Parker
Benitez
Hodgson
Lampard
Santos
Gerrard
Hassenhuttle
Mancini

Think you need to remove Lampard

out of spite

A dressing room full of testosterone, money and entitlement is not going to listen to a middle-aged woman with quite frankly a fucking annoying voice, more likely the opposite...especially ours come to think of it.
Sexist pig. I imagine you dish out a bit of racism bias too behind closed doors too

what the hell is wrong with you man

I'm not sure these people have ever actually met a twenty something male athlete...its actually mind boggling they think its at ALL possible. Let alone at a business valued at around a billion pounds

Any employee that goes for a job interview wants to keep that info secret from their current employer. The amount of leakage of information regarding this is ridiculous and the Club needs to investigate and put a stop to it. We do not want dressing room rows hitting the press/internet and candidates might be wary of talking to the club when if they are not employed they have to face the existing clubs Chairman and supporters.

I think some want it to.
Mental health in here is bad.
Depends if you think sexism is poor mental health.

I don't think anyone here has said they want her to take the job except Zomb just now. Everyone who shared their views was simply saying it wasn't crazy, because you were saying it was.

Far as anyone can tell, your only argument was that it was crazy and we should 'get real'.

Haven't heard a single decent argument against it. Would be very interested to, though. If you have one, I mean. I get the impression you aren't really thinking about it, just reacting emotionally.

I have absolutely no issue with sacking Mourinho when we did, thats on him.

If he were anywhere close to performing it wouldnt have happened, would it?

And as it was, the club felt a rookie manager with a bit of feel good about them was a better option than Jose for that final - tells you all you need to know about how well he was doing.
But he was a better option

Anything but

I think AVBs comments betray more about him than Levy.

Turned down an off so deserves a renewal? Form losing 6 and 5 nil doesn't matter we've more points than last year?

It's not FM...

He's nuts. He can't see why he fails, it's always other people's fault.

Realistically, who do you think Levy will attract who has a higher chance of being successful than her?

Any manager who has experience in the men's top flight. Even fat Sam Apr Woy. Because they won't have to deal with the spot light or overcoming any barriers.
It's utter insanity to suggest testing this out at a premier league club.
This is the sort of thing that will be tried in in a 3rd tier Dutch team, not the English PL.

Trust me some of these people are serious they have Stockholm syndrome. We are a big club with a cheap nasty chisling miser in charge who has hypnotised them like the fucking snake in jungle book!

I don't think it's Levy. I think some people are just fucking bonkers insane. To QUOTE Alfred in the Dark Knight "some people just want to watch the world burn"

Back
Top Bottom