Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder why two great manager Jose and Zidane both had the same problem with Bale. People jump and shout because Bale had a few good games against low lying competition. We are not on the training ground. We just see 5 % of the actual work done. If Mo and Zidane felt he was lazy and didn't fit in with their plan. He didn't fit in. What I feel doesn't matter.
He's not a high intensity player but he's one of a handful, worldwide that can change a game on his own.

Now if anyone doubted Levys Love for money over all else. How can a chairman negotiate a managers release without the manager asking for it, or knowing about it.

The Love for Money

Oh dear, this is a new low

AVB was and still is a fucking useless fraud. If Levy managed to con PSG out of £15M to take him off our hands Vs paying the cunt to leave a few months later he would have got a standing ovation from me.

And I hate Levy.

AVB was and still is a fucking useless fraud. If Levy managed to con PSG out of £15M to take him off our hands Vs paying the cunt to leave a few months later he would have got a standing ovation from me.

And I hate Levy.

I think AVBs comments betray more about him than Levy.

Turned down an off so deserves a renewal? Form losing 6 and 5 nil doesn't matter we've more points than last year?

It's not FM...

And I hate Levy.
AVB was awful. Bale got him out of jail in some respects as without him would have been worse. Just looked the part and gave big words in press conferences. Apart from that crap and not a good coach. Even smashed his car up when he went onto rallying. Frank spencer springs to mind.

AVB was awful. Bale got him out of jail in some respects as without him would have been worse. Just looked the part and gave big words in press conferences. Apart from that crap and not a good coach. Even smashed his car up when he went onto rallying. Frank spencer springs to mind.
The football was worse than under Jose IMO. Bale literally was like Roy of the Rovers.

Shadow of the player now.

Denise Coates for example
This premise is utterly silly it has zero to do with whether Ms Hayes or any woman can or can not coach in the men's game. We are fucking Tottenham Hotspur...my god people have been brain washed totally by Levy! NO I don't want an utterly untested person who has coached at an inferior level of sport with a different gender, with utterly different levels of pressure and expectation.

God people get off your knees. The poster who wants to get the Enic out protest really going, he is right , you lot deserve the shit sandwich Levy is feeding you.

This premise is utterly silly it has zero to do with whether Ms Hayes or any woman can or can not coach in the men's game. We are fucking Tottenham Hotspur...my god people have been brain washed totally by Levy! NO I don't want an utterly untested person who has coached at an inferior level of sport with a different gender, with utterly different levels of pressure and expectation.

God people get off your knees. The poster who wants to get the Enic out protest really going, he is right , you lot deserve the shit sandwich Levy is feeding you.
Looking at it on the other side of the coin.
Even if we gave a female manager a go,there would be so much pressure on her ,she would be doomed to fail through no fault of her own.
Its a no from me.

Realistically, who do you think Levy will attract who has a higher chance of being successful than her?

You don't get that many managers turning Tottenham hotspur football club down. There has to be more to it and not just working for levy. Makes me think about the funding in place for transfers. Because we have to be real it's not the facility's we have the best ground and training ground around. Lots of bollocks being written. I think it's martinez or Southgate. Just putting my opinion across.

Realistically, who do you think Levy will attract who has a higher chance of being successful than her?
I just assumed, if he did meet her, it's likely to do with the women's team.

You know, what with us looking to develop a whole complex for it and that, looks like we are taking it seriously.

Made more sense to me than her being interviewed for the men's team :balesnarl:

Back
Top Bottom