Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More players need to do this.

I'm torn.... Wouldn't a blunt "today isn't about me" have been more fitting?

Afterall, many have taken the view that he was just sulking.

[ Ahh, a purile retaliatory X.... How cute. 🥰 ]

Last edited:
I'm torn.... Wouldn't a blunt "today isn't about me" have been more fitting?

Afterall, many have taken the view that he was just sulking.

[ Ahh, a purile retaliatory X.... How cute. 🥰 ]
Nah. Same journo asks exactly the same question he asked him only the day before, but this time he asks him it immediately after being knocked out of the Euros.

His attitude stank at spurs. His shit eating grin and carefree I’m just here for the wages and I’m only a loan attitude. Regardless what you think of mourinho, the guy wasn’t fit for a long time. As a once time legend, more was expected from him but he seemed to have this whatever attitude get me back on a Spanish golf course.

bale is low-key a prima Donna and a troublemaker and there’s a reason he was outcasted by Zidane and RM.

he won’t be at spurs next season

bale is low-key a prima Donna and a troublemaker and there’s a reason he was outcasted by Zidane and RM.

he won’t be at spurs next season
First time I've seen someone accusing Bale of being a primadonna and a troublemaker!

Wonder what Bale is planning. There are probably three alternatives; staying at Real since Ancelotti likes him, another loan spell at Spurs or moving to USA.

As his agent has ruled out another year at Spurs, we should move this thread to non Spurs section.
He hasn't ruled anything out, he just says we don't have an option. We could still make a move but yes it does seem unlikely with Ancelotti happy to play him but there's still the small matter of his wages which I'm sure Perez would like to not have to pay.

Besides all the above he's a shadow of the sublime (has been for at least 3 years) player he once was and nothing more than a ultra expensive Levy PR exercise designed to appease the gullible.

Of course when given enough time on the ball there is still evidence of the mercurial talent within but these instances are not enough to justify upsetting the dynamic of a competitive squad in one of the more physical leagues in the world.

He's a luxury player who can contribute though not enough to justify regular or automatic selection and virtually worthless when there is the need to roll the sleeves up and get stuck in.

I love him.....I love Spurs more.:baleshock:

Still has enough to win games against certain opponents but it is all about his ambition to play for Wales.

I don't blame him one iota because he has achieved infinitely more than he could have imagined and is stinking rich.

Against that most players would have long since switched-off.

Not our problem but we need someone to give us the goals he chipped in with last season..

Besides all the above he's a shadow of the sublime (has been for at least 3 years) player he once was and nothing more than a ultra expensive Levy PR exercise designed to appease the gullible.

Of course when given enough time on the ball there is still evidence of the mercurial talent within but these instances are not enough to justify upsetting the dynamic of a competitive squad in one of the more physical leagues in the world.

He's a luxury player who can contribute though not enough to justify regular or automatic selection and virtually worthless when there is the need to roll the sleeves up and get stuck in.

I love him.....I love Spurs more.:baleshock:

You're clearly overlooking something when assessing whether he would be a good re-signing for Spurs this coming season...

Back
Top Bottom