Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Out of all the listed people I wanted Rangnick as DOF with Ten Hag as boss, failing that Rangnick/Potter would have been good. Lots of the Swedish Spurs fans seemed to rate him and I think Rangnick could have done good work behind the scenes making us an exciting and forward thinking team. ETH/Potter would have blended well and modernised the Spurs "DNA" but kept us recognisably Spurs like Poch did.
Now we have Fabio Paratici and it looks like Mendes and Nuno. I like Nuno but I don't think he will be able to do much better than Jose unless we start to open the wallet.
It's going to be a long season.....
If Gattuso had no to Gattuso trending Ralf would have had the same, has made some racist comments not as long ago as Gattuso.

They walked the league, when SAF left. Their team needed some injection, but they're loaded to spend whatever to get the deal over the line.

It has been said by all parties involved that SAF even got Ronaldo return to Man U on the card. Ready to match Madrid offer for Bale. However, Moyes and their new big boss Woodward couldn't sell the project to these players. They ended up being unable to sign anyone beside Fellaini.
Great hair tbf

Why was Harry Kane wearing a homo captain's armband?
x factor help GIF by X Factor Global

Thank god we didnt go for gattuso. Disaster waiting to happen and wild. He would have tried to take the whole stadium on if he was booed. Another di canio. Mind you was funny back in day when di canio squared up to winterburn.

Thank god we didnt go for gattuso. Disaster waiting to happen and wild. He would have tried to take the whole stadium on if he was booed. Another di canio. Mind you was funny back in day when di canio squared up to winterburn.
After he pushed the ref over
Paul Durkin I think

Back
Top Bottom