Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, I just like things to be natural.
Digging The Rock GIF by WWE

Nuno is very underwhelming ,
He is just a pound shop Jose
Currently, he's better than Jose. He's a good manager.

I don't want him because of how he'll have us play though. It will not be a low-block like Jose, he's a mid-block, counter attacker. Our counters will be far, far better than the hoof it to Kane tactics of Jose, we will transition through the thirds of the pitch, which will be a good watch. It's just I want us to have the ball and build our attacks.

Remember going to bournemouth away a few seasons back when we beat them 4-1. Managed to get a couple of tickets in bournemouth end. Half time went to have a beer and my mate said hes noticed a lot women are here. Said to him its because were standing by womens toilets 😊

Currently, he's better than Jose. He's a good manager.

I don't want him because of how he'll have us play though. It will not be a low-block like Jose, he's a mid-block, counter attacker. Our counters will be far, far better than the hoof it to Kane tactics of Jose, we will transition through the thirds of the pitch, which will be a good watch. It's just I want us to have the ball and build our attacks.
I'm not so sure that Nuno is necessarily more attacking than Jose.

Jose's style was too negative and was a poor fit for the squad, which is why he failed.
But Wolves were more negative than a typical Jose team. Jose set the record for most goals in a La Liga season at Real Madrid. Nuno's defensive style wouldn't do that with any team.

Italian journos find out Paratici is finally flying in to London and they assume it means we must be close to appointing a manager........dear me, little do they know about Levy:levylol:

Yeah thats right. Winterburn giving it large. Di canio squared up and winterburn flinched and nearly ran a mile. Crazy what di canio did though to ref. Think cantona was worse. Think karate applications went up by 85 per cent after that.
Thing is De Canio was out of order but he hardly touched the ref

A week later Wrighty scored for the scum and got a team mate to touch his chest and he went down as though he’d been shot taking the piss etc
Very funny

Remember going to bournemouth away a few seasons back when we beat them 4-1. Managed to get a couple of tickets in bournemouth end. Half time went to have a beer and my mate said hes noticed a lot women are here. Said to him its because were standing by womens toilets 😊
Get him on here!

We could do with a laugh 😆

Back
Top Bottom