Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
When we appointed poch i was in spain talking to an argentinian restaurant owner who was a boca juinors fan. I said he was a good appointment but he never heard of poch. Was confident poch would do well and im pretty sure nuno will do well. Put it this way we beat gooners away in september the fans will have him on board.
That's convinced me

Great appointment

We think you're brilliant, here's a 2 year deal so it won't cost too much when we have to fuck you off after not giving you enough money or getting in/rid of the right players to improve.

It's just a coincidence you're far cheaper than all the other managers that were better than you and didn't want to work for me.

I genuinely believe the guy can do well here. Wolves played some nice football during his first season, and last season's pragmatic approach I suspect was somewhat forced on him owing to a lack of investment in the squad and some injury issues.

Wolves have recently been one of those teams I've dreaded playing as I always felt we were in for a tough match.

With a better calibre of players at his disposal and a bit of support in the transfer market, he'll hopefully produce some good results for us.

No sense moaning now either way. Just need to back the man and hope for the best!

Tbh i cant wait to go back to lane next season. 2nd game wolves away. Interesting. Pondering going to to that if were allowed. Do miss the away days. Last time i went to wolves was a snowy cup replay in 95. Ronnie rosenthal scored both. We got pelted by snowballs after game by wolves fans. They were gutted.

Nuno hits the ground running. "I am confident of securing the funding we need, to attract quality signings to the club." says Spurs new manager, in his first interview outside the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

iY9FfMb.png

I genuinely believe the guy can do well here. Wolves played some nice football during his first season, and last season's pragmatic approach I suspect was somewhat forced on him owing to a lack of investment in the squad and some injury issues.

Just as well he is joining a club that has never shown any signs of a lack of investment then ....
Wolves have recently been one of those teams I've dreaded playing as I always felt we were in for a tough match.

With a better calibre of players at his disposal and a bit of support in the transfer market, he'll hopefully produce some good results for us.
Yeah I can't wait to see what he does with quality like Dier , Sissoko , winks , sanchez , aurier and docherty

70 fucking days all for this

70 days of having our name dragged through the mud once again
70 days of being the butt of English football
70 days wasted that should have been used to prep for the new season

All for Nuno Santos , a guy that's been out of work since the season ended

It just isn't good enough , anyone defending this entire shambolic process and this even more shambolic outcome are not spurs fans , they are levy shills

14th here we come (If we are lucky)
He finished 7th twice with wolves , no reason to think we can’t make 13th.

Back
Top Bottom