Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.

Someone pointed at the Poch interview from when he joined and told him to copy it, didn't they?

bbc GIF

What's done is done and I'm not going to hold anything against Nuno on this one. I'll back him as best as I can moving forward and hope he can do the job, but he's just about the most uninspiring pick possible.

I don't understand this appointment aside from it being sheer incompetence on Levy's and Paratici's part., I also think that the our past actions have come back to bite us right in the ass on this one.

It's such a weird mix of being pissed off, totally ambivalent, and trying to not take it out on Nuno and hope that he does well. Last year felt like a total fucking drag almost every week, and I'm frankly already feeling a little checked out for the upcoming one.

What's done is done and I'm not going to hold anything against Nuno on this one. I'll back him as best as I can moving forward and hope he can do the job, but he's just about the most uninspiring pick possible.

I don't understand this appointment aside from it being sheer incompetence on Levy's and Paratici's part., I also think that the our past actions have come back to bite us right in the ass on this one.

It's such a weird mix of being pissed off, totally ambivalent, and trying to not take it out on Nuno and hope that he does well. Last year felt like a total fucking drag almost every week, and I'm frankly already feeling a little checked out for the upcoming one.
Sums it up fairly well for me too..

Even Ryan 'start Winks in a final' Mason has more votes than Nuno. 🤦‍♂️

Daniel levy out needs to be sung repeatedly at the first match back. This whole thing has been a disaster from start to finish.

Yes, I'm sure Nuno is a very nice guy, but don't let that distract you from the shitshow that's unfolded over the last few months, or the absolute lies about returning to attacking DNA.
Get over yourself and support the manager!

I genuinely believe the guy can do well here. Wolves played some nice football during his first season, and last season's pragmatic approach I suspect was somewhat forced on him owing to a lack of investment in the squad and some injury issues.

Wolves have recently been one of those teams I've dreaded playing as I always felt we were in for a tough match.

With a better calibre of players at his disposal and a bit of support in the transfer market, he'll hopefully produce some good results for us.

No sense moaning now either way. Just need to back the man and hope for the best!
"and last seasons pragmatic approach......owing to lack of investment......"

Does he know Levy. Might as well start the season on a pragmatic approach.

"......you can only have one DNA,........ When you have a squad of quality, talented players like we have, the DNA is to make the fans proud, make them enjoy watching."

Alasdair you living in some.alternate reality or something. We have a shitty squad in need of an overhaul. If you think Nuno can make us enjoy watching Winks, Dier, Sissoko, Dele, Sanchez ....., you are delusional. As for DNA. That's the same shit Levy sold us when he fired Jose. Truth is he had no backing.

Nuno, I wish you the best. You have an uphill battle. I'll be honest, We didn't want you, but we have you. Know we'll support you but know you running in front of a bus. Levy will think nothing of tripping you.

Not investing any emotions / energy ongoing.

Will watch - detached.

Not doing it to myself.

And not spending a dime on merch - or anythign else - until that bald cockroach has fucked off out of my club.

Lying, thieving cunt.

Back
Top Bottom