England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My local or at home,probab,y the latter.

Its weird isn't it. We all get older. Just 5 years ago I would have scoffed at watching an England semi final at home.

Now its what I want.

Will get the q out, swing the TV round, set the Google max on max and do a thing for the neighbours.

And just enjoy being at home.

Life eh?

Foden, Greilish, and Saka are the insurance policy on the bench.

ie if the others are having no joy, or get injured. Imagine bringing them on 10 mins from the end of normal time if the scores are equal and Denmark are tired.

I'd play Sancho to begin with.

iu

Ignorant - discourteous or rude.
Not really. Schmeichel clearly has the wrong impression of what "It's coming home" actually means, so ultimately he's talking bollocks. It has nothing to do with the World Cup or what England have won or haven't won like other parts of the song.
The journalist was phrasing it as in winning. Its clear by his tone. Also england are only part hosting the tournament along with many other countries. Theyremainly hosting their own games

Back
Top Bottom