England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I missed the end of the game due to a slightly power crazed bouncer.

Watched the second half of extra time with some homeless blokes peering through a betfred window.

Walking home singing england songs with every car tooting their horn, what a night

Why is everyone feigning outrage over a bit of booing? Every team does it, especially rivals.

Itโ€™s just pantomime stuff.

All the games at the tournament have been played in a really good spirit.

The abusive hatred from England fans towards non-English Spurs supporters has been the defining tone of this thread.
The xenophobia of the English always comes to the fore eventually. They can't even enjoy their great national moment without pouring hate and abuse on their fellow forum users. Disgusting.

I wanted England to win this. But if that's against my team I would be pissed. I'm pissed off as a neutral even.

Credit to thoose who said it wasn't a pen. These arrogant cunts smiling now will be the first to cry when Oliver does this to Spurs. But okay.
Honestly - bore off. This is an England thread on an English teamโ€™s forum. Our national team won with the cuteness, maturity and gamesmanship that any other credible side would endeavour to achieve. Take your sanctimonious shit and shove it back up your arse.

My missus has jus asked me why โ€œSonnyโ€ isn't playing?

Do I...

A. Drop kick her in the face.
B. Walkout, leave and send her the divorce papers
C. Respond and explain the concept of international football and be proud of her for knowing a spurs player. Bearing in mind this is the same wife who has been to countless Spurs games over the last 10 years but has clearly paid fuck all attention?

Back
Top Bottom