England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanted England to win this. But if that's against my team I would be pissed. I'm pissed off as a neutral even.

Credit to thoose who said it wasn't a pen. These arrogant cunts smiling now will be the first to cry when Oliver does this to Spurs. But okay.
Stop being salty for Christ's sake. Let us enjoy our moment. I didn't see anyone being horrible to you when your lot lost...in fact most comments I saw were sympathetic so why are you being a c?

Pardon me for not celebrating that win although England were my favourites.
Denmark were solid, but tired and without a depth. No-one can blame them for defending most of the game, 90% of the nation would against England at Wembley. Seeing them go out in a such a way, feel for them.

You can feel for them all you like, that's your choice. Nobody is going to say any differently than it was a soft, soft penalty. But these things happen - Sometimes for you, sometimes against you. It's not England's fault. But on the whole the best team went through to the final. Simple as that.

The abusive hatred from England fans towards non-English Spurs supporters has been the defining tone of this thread.
The xenophobia of the English always comes to the fore eventually. They can't even enjoy their great national moment without pouring hate and abuse on their fellow forum users. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom